Searching for Creative sound card solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

murphyker

Broken In
hi,

i recently purchased a Creative Inspire MS3500 5.1 Speaker system for my PC.
my mother board is Asus with AMD Athlon processor. The sound card driver is of
Realtek. When i configure my PC for 5.1 music system it configures all five (3 at the back
and 02 at the front) output jacks for connecting the speakers.

the problem i face here is this:
My sub woofer have three jacks and the four satellite speakers are supposed to be
connected to the sub woofer. whereas the configuration available on PC is different.
the PC says i should connect my satellite speakers to the jacks available on PC.
so i connected my sub woofer to the jacks available at the back of my PC and satellite speakers to the sub woofer

even though it works i am aware that i wont be getting the desired sound effect.
i am planning to purchase a creative 5.1 sound card to sort out the problem.

please advise me on the sound card i should purchase keeping in view of the
cost and performance. is there any other method to solve the problem
thanking u.....

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
you never connect satellite speakers to PC. they work only when connected to the sub or to any amp (if possible).

I have never heard of Creative Inspire MS3500 5.1 product and couldn't find it anywhere.if *asia.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=789&product=15999&listby= is the one you are using, onboard is more than enough and no need to waste money on a sound card.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
no need to waste money for a dedicated soundcard. you won't find any difference in audio quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom