SE W810i minus the Phone! Suggest its price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

apacheman

Journeyman
Well, regarding the peculiar title. actually, i wanna dispose of my unfaithful SE W810i. wots unique about it is that it isnt a phone now. i mean, there is a network problem with it, and phone calls cannot be made on it as of now.
everything else is fine, like the MP3 player, cam, radio etc.
i'm not interested in spending any more bucks on it.
i jus wanna know how much could it sell for?
now pity me n dont start sayin that its all crap n would go off around 500 bucks! bah...humbug.
Suggest me its price...
Thnx
Its a boxed piece, with all the accesories like the
512MB Card,
In-ear Headphones with controls,
USB Data cable,
Charger....

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
@ apacheman, Please try to post topics about selling goods in Bazaar Section instead of Chit Chat. Moderators pls move it to the Bazaar.:D

OP
A

apacheman

Journeyman
@apacheman...hey dude...i mite be interested in it if its in warranty.
sorry man..its outta warranty period.
rohan_shenoy said:
And yes, tell your expectations!
i seriously dnt know how much to really expect. but after a thought, i might say 5000 bucks would the least i could dream of. the market price is around 10,000.
debsuvra said:
@ apacheman, Please try to post topics about selling goods in Bazaar Section instead of Chit Chat. Moderators pls move it to the Bazaar.
i posted it in the bazar section but it didnt appear yet, so just wanted to gather some suggestions till then.

Last edited:

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
ok, first off the market price is about 9k. A fully working w810i in mint condition could be sold for around 6k. You are offering one that is old enough to not have warranty, and cannot make calls and are expecting 5000?

Come on man...

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@apacheman....cummon dude, 5k for a phone that cant make calls? dont you think people would instead invest on the w200i? :) at the most 1.5k for this would be ok.just my two cents.

OP
A

apacheman

Journeyman
i bought it for 15.5k n you hard hearted ppl want me to dispose it for 1.5k...Boo-hoo, pity me n my woeful ballad!
well, perhaps i'll use it as my personal entertainer cum assistant, its still got enought juice left in it, mp3 player, cam, radio, data storage, alarm, notes, reminders, calcy, games, stopwatch, flash light, timer, voice recorder..n yeah..the walkman logo etc etc! i've gotta learn to see n live on the bright n sunny side of it.

Last edited:

gcbeldar

In the zone
Well, regarding the peculiar title. actually, i wanna dispose of my unfaithful SE W810i. wots unique about it is that it isnt a phone now. i mean, there is a network problem with it, and phone calls cannot be made on it as of now.
everything else is fine, like the MP3 player, cam, radio etc.
i'm not interested in spending any more bucks on it.
i jus wanna know how much could it sell for?
now pity me n dont start sayin that its all crap n would go off around 500 bucks! bah...humbug.
Suggest me its price...
Thnx
Its a boxed piece, with all the accesories like the
512MB Card,
In-ear Headphones with controls,
USB Data cable,
Charger....
Check your inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom