SD Card for Steam deck

Ssangeet

In the zone
which sd card is better for steam deck ? i am thinking about getting 128gb (or 256 gb depending on the difference) .

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
which sd card is better for steam deck ? i am thinking about getting 128gb (or 256 gb depending on the difference) .
First of all, don't buy steamdeck in India from resellers. You'll never get warranty. Second, if you still want it, ask someone to carry the 512 GB version from USA or Canada for you.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
First of all, don't buy steamdeck in India from resellers. You'll never get warranty. Second, if you still want it, ask someone to carry the 512 GB version from USA or Canada for you.
Dont have anyone bro.& already bought one as corona situation is escalating .so suggest some good sd card

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
If only there was a way for you to seek buying advice on stupidly overpriced imported stuff from local resellers. :chinscratch:
i tried contacted the ones i know ,none of them are sure when are they coming. Even put the ad on grabr. Abhi kitno ko roz request karne ka. Also even if it will launch officially in india,it will take 2 months minimum & price will be around 40-42k for 64 gb also not sure about the quantity in first few sales.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i tried contacted the ones i know ,none of them are sure when are they coming. Even put the ad on grabr. Abhi kitno ko roz request karne ka.
I meant you are asking about a cheap microSD card on the forum, you had a huge thread for your PC, yet somehow you went ahead and paid scalper prices for a product which doesn't even have warranty?

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
I meant you are asking about a cheap microSD card on the forum, you had a huge thread for your PC, yet somehow you went ahead and paid scalper prices for a product which doesn't even have warranty?
bro do we have any option for steam deck in same price range? we have tons of options in pc components so there someone can compromise with the prices. Also i am not asking for just cheapest ,i am asking which one is better as both have same spec(generally) or do we have better options? Not sure why are you trying to understand my situation.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
also i was tried my best to avoid the situation where i have to buy from them but this one is the last resolution unless i am ready to wait god knows how long.

Last edited:
Top Bottom