scroll bar moves automatically... help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay4u

Broken In
hi guys, i hv a strange problem with ma pc... anyone plzz help me out...
Whenever i open a word doc or pdf file, the pages scroll up n down very fast automatically ... Also when i try to control the volume frm the volume icon on taskbar.. it automatically comes down to mute... i hv formatted the hdd completely. so i dnt think ders a chance for virus activity.
i hv chckd the RAM too... anyone plz tel me wht cud b the prob ?

thnx in advance :)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
seems to be a mouse wheel problem. check with another mouse as gigacore suggests.

OP
S

shay4u

Broken In
wil chck out.. bt a beep comes on start up n on clickin too frm the Mobo.... so can b mobo defect ?

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
on clicking too you get a beep from the motherboard, it might be a defect in that. But anyway, check with another mouse first.

mannrak2003

win2k intrnls xpert
How did you solve this problem? .Because now I am having the same problem with my scrollbars,volume controls,etc.Please help,anbody please help.Please tell me how did you solve this problem? I am mighty scared abt this .I had this problem years ago but at that time it was the mouse pointer moving automatically.But I don't remember how it got solved then.So please tell me how did you solve this problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom