*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
God is Theoretical
Science is practical

we are all blinded by so called world around us....after all we r living beings jus in tiny world without knowing the outer part....

both science and god are belief l with distict terminology...i dont see any diff exept the way interpreted...i am semi-atheist...coz i believe thers some unique thing around us ...blessing us...guiding the living beings...may be god or science...both are same....jus an imagination we feel is interpreted in diff way

darkrider114

Broken In
God!!
Saying im an atheist has become some sort of a fashion nowadays.
God made human beings and these human beings are oversmart and in the name of science they want to prove that life progresses thru evolution and nt by any force.

God is evry whr and in evry human being not just in idols made of rock!
Thrs no use of breaking the coconuts and throwing some flowers on these idols and asking for wishes which are neverfulfilled.
Is it some kind of bargain with god guys? U give him some offerings and in return he shud fulfill ur wishes? When people in this world are dying from poverty and u don't giv a pie to those children of god and expect him to grant u and u familes good health, money, and fame.
He doesn't need those flowers and coconuts. Y would he ask for that? He does't want ur sympathy right? Serve those who are suffering and u alone can uplift the humanity. He's just watching! Aptly said 'service to human being is service to god'.

Btw not evryone are atheists and not evry one may think in the same way. Thr may be some enlightened souls.
Tnx.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
God!!
God made human beings and these human beings are oversmart and in the name of science they want to prove that life progresses thru evolution and nt by any force.
So, u think being atheist is a fashion now a days. Phew!!! at last we (atheists) have reached such a number where we are not counted as aliens or sick people, we are in such a number that our beliefs (or belief in no-belief) can be called as fashion.

Serve those who are suffering and u alone can uplift the humanity. He's just watching! Aptly said 'service to human being is service to god'.
Do u think executing these tasks, or being human needs to be believer in God? An atheist can also do this...(WTF am I talking!!!) anyone who has his sense at right place should do this regardless of what he believes in...

btw not evryone are atheists and not evry one may think in the same way. Thr may be some enlightened souls.
Tnx.
Any personal experiences where u were betrayed by an atheist?:rolleyes:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lolwut!

God!!

God is evry whr and in evry human being not just in idols made of rock!
Thrs no use of breaking the coconuts and throwing some flowers on these idols and asking for wishes which are neverfulfilled.
Is it some kind of bargain with god guys? U give him some offerings and in return he shud fulfill ur wishes? When people in this world are dying from poverty and u don't giv a pie to those children of god and expect him to grant u and u familes good health, money, and fame.
He doesn't need those flowers and coconuts. Y would he ask for that? He does't want ur sympathy right? Serve those who are suffering and u alone can uplift the humanity. He's just watching! Aptly said 'service to human being is service to god'.

Btw not evryone are atheists and not evry one may think in the same way. Thr may be some enlightened souls.
Tnx.

Ok, do i really need to do good things just to get a favor from God ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
"God Helps those who Helps Themselves "

Being a successful person requires Hardwork, but you require some luck as well in this world of competition.
If you do the Hardwork,God Will certainly help you (that little amount of luck with your hardwork will help u become successful)..I know you cant prove that god exists,but you cant prove that he doesnt exists either.......

amitash

Intel OCer
^ ive said it before and ill say it again... If u help yourself then u will get results obviously, there is no god intervening here its just that u have worked hard... How do u explain all those successfull atheists? They have worked hard an had their fair share of luck....... And u say science cannot disprove god.... By that reasoning science cannot disprove the existence of superman... So will u believe on superman? Of course not! Thats absurd u would say but u will never use that logic on god.... It would be a better world if you believe in urself and the human spirit rather than a spectral being....

saubrl

Broken In
Science, religion, art and politics are the four miracles of human mind. God is someone who is created by us to keep ourselves in control. Thinking of god is like having a father to govern us. Without a father a child takes wrong path and the god is also the same. So fighting about and against the existence of god is totally out of question. It is something incorporated in our sanskar. So noone is totally athest and those who follow god are also not totally fools

IITian

Broken In
ive said it before and ill say it again... If u help yourself then u will get results obviously, there is no god intervening here its just that u have worked hard... How do u explain all those successfull atheists? They have worked hard an had their fair share of luck....... And u say science cannot disprove god.... By that reasoning science cannot disprove the existence of superman... So will u believe on superman? Of course not! Thats absurd u would say but u will never use that logic on god.... It would be a better world if you believe in urself and the human spirit rather than a spectral being....

damn true..

It is something incorporated in our sanskar.
LOL
those who follow god are also not totally fools

IMO they are.

Last edited:

amitash

Intel OCer
I would like to recommend a book called "the god delusion" by Richard dawkins....Its an amazing read... I personally got an *ahem* version of the ebook and the 1st chapter itself is amazing... heres a quote:

Imagine, with John Lennon, a world with no religion. Imagine
no suicide bombers, no 9/11, no 7/7, no Crusades, no witch-hunts,
no Gunpowder Plot, no Indian partition, no Israeli/Palestinian
wars, no Serb/Croat/Muslim massacres, no persecution of Jews
as 'Christ-killers', no Northern Ireland 'troubles', no 'honour
killings', no shiny-suited bouffant-haired televangelists fleecing
gullible people of their money ('God wants you to give till it
hurts'). Imagine no Taliban to blow up ancient statues, no public beheadings of blasphemers, no flogging of female skin for the crime
of showing an inch of it.

also watch these videos... very interesting:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa82GQWmvDM

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_jwq9ph8...w.aspx?uid=18427050556268811941&ad=1233879670

This ones my favourite:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg

dips_view

Broken In
TO,
The Conqueror,
if Hardwork=success
GOD+Hardwork= success
Then God is non existent.
Follow the path of science do not try to block it.

IITian

Broken In
I would like to recommend a book called "the god delusion" by Richard dawkins....Its an amazing read... I personally got an *ahem* version of the ebook and the 1st chapter itself is amazing... heres a quote:

also watch these videos... very interesting:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa82GQWmvDM

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_jwq9ph8...w.aspx?uid=18427050556268811941&ad=1233879670

This ones my favourite:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg

this book is great.i m also reading it nowadays
this first video is a part of the documentary "root of all evil-the god delusion" which is one hell of a documentary..

chicha

High without substance...
:D this conversation is between 2 students and a professor, i am not sure if it really happened or not.

*www.godandscience.org/apologetics/professor.html

i stumbled upon it

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
:D this conversation is between 2 students and a professor, i am not sure if it really happened or not.

*www.godandscience.org/apologetics/professor.html

i stumbled upon it
Alright, this is nothing but an exaggerated version of a SPAM mail. In the mail version (may be it was modified for India) the student who PWNED the professor was the same student (here the first student) and later he was claimed to be Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Ajad (As was in the mail)