Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No Answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
These two institutions are or will be a part of your life at some point of time. So did u like school or college more? To me it's College because of the freedom associated with it but School gave me friends which I will cherish forever. So it's a tough choice for me. Let's see what you think?

cyborg47

Technomancer
School life was a lot better for me rather than the college life. School life was normal, with games, activities, but whenever i joined the colleges to do my intermediate, only studies studies studies........... its was like hell.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Ok workload is increased but in college there are lots of girlz and they are friends.:D (I am saying the obvious indirectly here.).
So I am enjoying college more then I enjoyed School.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
college's cool..
one can bunk over here...
i have only 10% attendence and likely to be detained... :D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
College.Workload's very less here.......while the workload in school used to be much more.........and bunking is possible, although attendance needs to be above 85%,officially. (i miss school for one thing , girls wearing (short) skirts :)))

amol48

Searching...
School of course... Though college has it's advantages but in school life responsibilities are less and u always have parents in problems... In college u don't...

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
School coz there was equal masti and study. While in college slightly less mazaa and bit more study.

faraaz

Evil Genius
SCHOOL!!! Way more fun...high school crushes, not as many responsibilities...easier studies...and maybe its just me but I made way better friends when I was in school than when I was in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom