Samsung what the hell ? or an attempt to malign the image of samsung?

ajaymailed

In the zone
why would bloggers blindly accept things like free tickets, hotel stay? why would Samsung fly bloggers to germany, pay for their hotels, return ticket for just acting like sales guy. cant they hire people in berlin itself.

why would bloggers blindly accept things like free tickets, hotel stay? why would Samsung fly bloggers to germany, pay for their hotels, return ticket for just acting like sales guy. cant they hire people in berlin itself.

deepaksharma

Right off the assembly line
i read that whole story ... the main blogger effected was clinton jeff... that was a shamefull act by samsung... actually the guilty is that stupid pr guys who doesnt know the power of media and internet that how vast this issue can go ... clinton tweet the day after that samsung personally try to approach him for

raghupratap

Broken In
I read the article - and it is apparently a fact. However, Samsung has given the usual official sounding "explanation".

I think it is a common occurrence in blogdom - people do take money, and write "reviews" etc. STill, it was bad form for Samsung to assume that every blogger would accept money and do the bidding. And it was extremely boorish to cancel return tickets, and asking for own passage back home etc.

But again, this news would perhaps remain in confines of techie circles, and wouldn't really affect Samsung.

For their part, the bloggers in question could have read the danger signals - there were plenty all along - even before they left India.

Top Bottom