Samsung or DELL ?

nick191

Journeyman
I want it for Gaming,Movies and some college work !
Please give your suggestion guys.

Samsung S03IN or Dell 15R turbo TOP MODEL ?

*www.samsungindiaestore.com/Products/Laptops/NP550P5C-S03IN_NP550P5C-S03IN

or

Dell Inspiron 15R Turbo laptop | Dell India

ashutosh_jain

Broken In
Dell in considered to be one of the best laptop manufacturers in indian market. One of my friends have the Dell insipron 15R and i have used it many times.
Though the sound in these laptops can be said to be a bit slow as compared to other brand but using a external speaker would solve your problem.

dayslleepper

Broken In
I thought u had already bought the lap, as u are desperately searching.....:p

Dont Worry i was also desperately confused b/w them too.. and took a decision for DELL with FHD & Backlit... Anyways didnt ordered yet... Till Now I heard that there is no new release from DELL for Diwali... If confirmed surely going for 15R Turbo one in one week itself :wink:

Naxal

Little Kid
I think samsung is a better deal being cheaper among two along with one year of free additional warranty.

dayslleepper

Broken In
But ASS of SAMSUNG is not good upto the mark... and they are not having service centre for Laptops in all places... So i think it will be difficult in case of damage even though they are providing warranty...

Note: Its only my Opinion, Plz dont get hesitated..

saaransh9

Journeyman
prices are to be revised after 16th of november thats what the sales representative told me.
so i cant confirm it but it may be true he told the prices will increase by 2000rs

nandu26

In the zone
Dell in considered to be one of the best laptop manufacturers in indian market. One of my friends have the Dell insipron 15R and i have used it many times.
Though the sound in these laptops can be said to be a bit slow as compared to other brand but using a external speaker would solve your problem.

Do you mean 15R N 5520? What about the heat generation.

achyutaghosh

Journeyman

I beg to differ, i have recently purchased the 15R Turbo with Skullcandy speakers, and they are very very good. Loud enough to fill a medium sized room

Top Bottom