Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 (VFM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Price reduced to Rs. 7200

Hi,

I want to sell my Samsung Galaxy SPICA i5700 value for money phone. Its in excellent condition, used with care and without any scratches which is proved by that the original screen protector is still intact on the screen. Its having Android 2.2 Froyo installed with cyanogenmod and many applications are already there, Angrybirds, 3d gallery, live wallpapers etc.

1. *Model number and details:Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700
2. *Date of purchase: 28 april 2010
3. Reason for sale: Wanna buy a dual sim phone
4. Warranty details: Official 1 year warranty is over but its in excellent condition
5. *Expected Price: Rs.8000
6. *Location of Seller: Noida
7. *Pictures along with your handle ID + date written on a piece of paper. See below.

*i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i369/desmataks1/3.jpg

*i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i369/desmataks1/2.jpg

*i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i369/desmataks1/1.jpg

*i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i369/desmataks1/4.jpg

As you all are aware it has all good features like android 2.2, 3g, gps, bluetooth, 3.2MP camera etc.
with all original accessories and box with bill.

Preferred Location for sale: Delhi-NCR or nearby places of chandigarh
Anyone interested please contact me.
Thanks.

FYI, this phone has 800Mhz processor in it..

Price is negotiable.

Price reduced to Rs. 7200

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Bump!!

No one is interested??

Can any one guide me how/where can I sell my phone..I bought it in Rs.13000 one year ago and its still in genuine excellent condition.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, wait for sometime, and try reducing your price. I know it's just 1 yr. and the phone is in excellent condition, but nowdays within 10k some great phones are available. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Guys I have a buyer in rs. 7000 on ebay. Please suggest should I finalize the deal with him at that price or not. Also the problem is that he is from mumbai. and I dont know how to send a mobile phone thru courier there from noida.. is it safe?

soyab0007

In the zone
puchased same phone from ankit for 5200rs
5 months back..
reduced your price you will get quick sale...
bcoz lg optimus one is coming at 8.5k.....

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey was it in good condition... If i would have to sell it at that price then better i would give it to my younger cousins in free because mine phone is in excellent condition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom