Being Human
LOL..!!
Samsung Galaxy S4 to disconnect call if you raise middle finger | Faking News

Is that true..:D

Last edited:

dixit8611

Journeyman
Another awesome phone from samsung,
superb processing, awesome camera, 2 gigs of ram, amoled screen and user replaceable battery. But still Samsung should price it properly otherwise xperia z will be the clear winner.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Another awesome phone from samsung,
superb processing, awesome camera, 2 gigs of ram, amoled screen and user replaceable battery. But still Samsung should price it properly otherwise xperia z will be the clear winner.

MicroSD card slot is the only good thing it has.

rider

as Kratos
MicroSD card slot is the only good thing it has.

What about biggest (2600 mAH) user removable battery? Also this time super AMOLED is 1080p non-pentile with better colour reproduction.

Galaxy s4 is again a almost perfect device like s3 was in the past.

Did you mean all other features are useless ? :p

I think the people who don't care about features and call them bloat should only buy Nexus devices and enjoy stock vanilla GUI.

Legendary Opening in UK.

Samsung Galaxy S4 demand 40% higher than Galaxy S III's in UK

Take a look on back polycarbonate body. Ain't bad either.

*st.gsmarena.com/vv/reviewsimg/samsung-galaxy-s-iv/hands-on/phone/gsmarena_006.jpg

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I think the people who don't care about features and call them bloat should only buy Nexus devices and enjoy stock vanilla GUI.
I will second, third, fourth and fifth this.
I've seen people who froze the secondary phone.apk and they did that because they thought it was a bloat, and they couldn't call! :lol:
I think there should be a minimum IQ check before selling a phone to someone!

Broken In
Did you guys take a look @ the accessories for the S4.... The game pad accessory surely had me sold :razz:

Samsung GALAXY S4 ? LIFE COMPANION

pratyush997

Inactive
Isn't that super amoled display a pentile one?

LMAO @ Apple
"There's iPhone and then there's everything else," says Apple in response to Samsung Galaxy S 4 unveiling

rider

as Kratos
Isn't that super amoled display a pentile one?

LMAO @ Apple
"There's iPhone and then there's everything else," says Apple in response to Samsung Galaxy S 4 unveiling

I guess it's not pentile. Note II is also non-pentile. 1080p screen with 441ppi, infinite contrast and deepest blacks will make it killer screen.

Did you guys take a look @ the accessories for the S4.... The game pad accessory surely had me sold :razz:

Samsung GALAXY S4 ? LIFE COMPANION

Yeah! really great accessories. Thanks to it's polycarbonate body it supports wireless charging unlike metallic HTC One which can not.

quagmire

Allllright !
Approximate pricing- Samsung Galaxy S4 US price revealed, 16GB model to cost $579

Not bad for the US version.. Since Samsung doesn't mess with with prices in different countries we can expect the intl. version for less than 40k..

rider

as Kratos
Approximate pricing- Samsung Galaxy S4 US price revealed, 16GB model to cost $579

Not bad for the US version.. Since Samsung doesn't mess with with prices in different countries we can expect the intl. version for less than 40k..

Yes, the phone would be priced same like S3. Samsung never sell over priced phones like others. Right now anyone can get S3 for 28k easily.

rider

as Kratos
Yes, the display is pentile to increase its life but it doesn't matter at 440 ppi. Even s3 screen was pentile and still awesome at 306 ppi.

Oh it has pentile display again but who cares if the pixel density is so high. Anyone need a heavy lens to differentiate that.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
LOL, Samsung never sales overpriced phones like others? Wrong!
Every company does that, including Samsung. N2 was 39k at launch. S3 was 36k I guess. What's the price after 5/6 months doesn't matter.

rider

as Kratos
LOL, Samsung never sales overpriced phones like others? Wrong!
Every company does that, including Samsung. N2 was 39k at launch. S3 was 36k I guess. What's the price after 5/6 months doesn't matter.

Well there was no phablet or phone in that price range that performs as great as Note II at that time in Indian market. My friend bought after the date of launch for 37k. S3 was around 35k. How can you tag it is overpriced? :) Overpriced was like Xperia Ion that priced around 35k with scorpion processor in July last year.

pratyush997

Inactive
Well there was no phablet or phone in that price range that performs as great as Note II at that time in Indian market. My friend bought after the date of launch for 37k. S3 was around 35k. How can you tag it is overpriced? :) Overpriced was like Xperia Ion that priced around 35k with scorpion processor in July last year.
:agreed:
Lmao my 7k phone got Scorpion, runs CM 10 :)

Top Bottom