Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

vipul619

whodiswhodat
S4 is a beast but really unnecessary for a smartphone.
And I know with time these unnecessary cores will keep on adding up!
I just wish companies would get more innovative rather than just bulking it up.

8 cores, wow, now I can play games faster than my quad core phone.
Newsflash kid, they'll run exactly the same!

The only stuff I liked is the camera upgrades.
The drama shot & the Dual Camera & the Photo with a sound, now that's innovative!

But in the end, pricing will be the deciding factor for millions who would be choosing between S3 & S4.

rider

as Kratos
Good goddamn joke! IMO it'll be priced 40k+

If it gets priced ~35-39k
R.I.P. HTC ONE, R.I.P. Sony Xperia Z

Guys don't forget it is a Samsung. They never sell overpriced phones like Sony (Xperia Ion), HTC (HTC Butterfly), Apple (iPhone 4S). This phone will be easily around 35k in street price in May.

pratyush997

Inactive
LOL
HTC CMO says that the Galaxy S IV is just 'more of the same' :: TweakTown
*plus.google.com/s/%23thenextbigflop
*twitter.com/search?q=%23thenextbigflop&src=typd

Did we saw this in the case of S3 or S2 ?

rider

as Kratos
S4 is a beast but really unnecessary for a smartphone.
And I know with time these unnecessary cores will keep on adding up!
I just wish companies would get more innovative rather than just bulking it up.

8 cores, wow, now I can play games faster than my quad core phone.
Newsflash kid, they'll run exactly the same!

The only stuff I liked is the camera upgrades.
The drama shot & the Dual Camera & the Photo with a sound, now that's innovative!

But in the end, pricing will be the deciding factor for millions who would be choosing between S3 & S4.

Having more performance means future proof.

pratyush997

Inactive
Guys don't forget it is a Samsung. They never sell overpriced phones like Sony (Xperia Ion), HTC (HTC Butterfly), Apple (iPhone 4S). This phone will be easily around 35k in street price in May.
How about some Google Goodies then? Google I/O
Key lemon pie, Phone X :cool:

rider

as Kratos
LOL
HTC CMO says that the Galaxy S IV is just 'more of the same' :: TweakTown
*plus.google.com/s/%23thenextbigflop
*twitter.com/search?q=%23thenextbigflop&src=typd

Did we saw this in the case of S3 or S2 ?

Haters gonna hate. We all know if HTC One gets flop. HTC will bankrupt. They are doing all this to discourage samsung. You know you are from jaipur where shopkeepers asks come to their shop, we are real others are fake. :D

How about some Google Goodies then? Google I/O
Key lemon pie, Phone X :cool:

Key Lime Pie will definitely come around in June like last year with 4.1 JB. This will come with successor of Nexus 7. Phone X is not a nexus device for sure.

Last edited:

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
Good goddamn joke! IMO it'll be priced 40k+
If it gets priced ~35-39k
R.I.P. HTC ONE, R.I.P. Sony Xperia Z

SONY XZ it's priced around that range only. For HTC it's R.I.P they are selling DROID DNA @ 45K. So One will be ~50k. HTC don't realizes this,if they drop the price they can sell more.

Bro what did you expected innovative, flexible phone? It was just 10 months when Samsung announced SIII.
They have to sell this in same pricing that is around 35k. (Itna pese mai itaich milega) :p

INNOVATIVE - say sth like ULTRAPIXEL instead of MEGAPIXEL ,definitely not 8MP to 13MP.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
SONY XZ it's priced around that range only. For HTC it's R.I.P they are selling DROID DNA @ 45K. So One will be ~50k.

No idea about HTC's pricing but MRP of over 40k = HTC phone will be remembered as in the history of android phones.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Wanna place bets on S4 MRP ?

I say it will be above 40k

S3 launched at 39990 in India, I don't see how S4 will be priced lower especially with the duty hike

Note 2 launched at 42990.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
SONY XZ it's priced around that range only. For HTC it's R.I.P they are selling DROID DNA @ 45K. So One will be ~50k. HTC don't realizes this,if they drop the price they can sell more.

INNOVATIVE - say sth like ULTRAPIXEL instead of MEGAPIXEL ,definitely not 8MP to 13MP.

Ultrapixel hahaha Ask randomuser111 he will tell you what this actually is. :)

^

No betting. :D
Think na, samsung have to sell at the same price in US/UK under some carrier. Samsung never priced any phone in this range ever even their phablet is under 40k. Sony done before with Xperia Ion and Xperia Play. Since today GS3 is easily available for 28k (27k in ebay) why samsung will sale it's flagship phone above 7k difference? There is no point to sell above 40k.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
S4 is Most powerful smartphone out there but you won't get a rig for 1L ₹ w/o cabinet !

Stop trolling, pratyush. :p

^

S3 launched at 39990 in India, I don't see how S4 will be priced lower especially with the duty hike

Note 2 launched at 42990.

At the starting I guess S3 had best price of 34k. Note II was around 37k. Don't forget samsung's phone have the most margin so MRP and best price have big differences.

rider

as Kratos
No yaar, you ask Sony India to send me one :)

You are talking about just a phone. If I was Kazuo Hirai and read your thread I will give up the CEO seat and gift it to you. :lol:
I read and watched many love stories but never see this much love that you have with Sony. Hats off!

Top Bottom