Samsung Galaxy S II

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I only got a random screen guard from a local shop. Nothing else. Had ordered the one available on Flipkart. Applied it. Didn't like it. Removed it. Went to the local shop. Turns out he had the same one. Bad luck.

Cover for me is the one which came with the box. I don't really baby sit my phone. :p

pramod_kk

Broken In
Still waiting for arrival.
Yes it's a gift for one of the family members but it's mentioned in the comparison chart that it doesn't play 3D content that well.
Where are you from Gopi?

Got hold of it finally.

Guys can someone suggest me what kind of protection accessories I need to buy for this?

Hey ajay! Which model did u received finally?

Kvishal

In the zone
i think all android mobiles have flashlight option. just use flashlight from widget to turn your screen white.

Ok, the other day I did this test on the SGS-2. I Installed this Flashlight APP called "Flashlight Infopic"

*market.android.com/search?q=Flashlight+infopic&so=1&c=apps

which uses the screen of the phone to produce a bright white light. I lowered, almost zeroed the Display from the settings in the phone and tried to observe if the screen produces any Green Light or a a Grey Band as mentioned by some people here. But I did not see any Green Light or a Grey Band appearing on the display of the phone. :-?

Top Bottom