Sale: 2-3 New Branded Laptops at Cheap Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

zatang

Broken In
Here's the deal

Go to this link and download the zip file which contains pictures of the laptop
*www.2shared.com/file/3468392/f6efdedf/Laptops.html

Select any laptop you want from the list and reply back. Once I get the reply, I would let you know the discounted price(ignore the price already mentioned in the pictures).

Payment Accepted through
Cash, Online/Manual Bank Transfer, Credit Card(transaction charges applicable), Demand Draft, Pay at Par Cheque, Cash On Delivery (only for Delhi and NCR buyers)

Warranty
Laptop would come tax paid invoice and respective manufacturer's warranty

Hurry! Only 2-3 pieces to sell

Please note: These are brand new laptops, not second hand or refurbished ones

mail me at zatang.2008@gmail.com or PM me

Last edited:

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
i saw your attachment, there are so many laptops in it that i doubt you would be having everyone of them to sell, if yes then why am i not surprised. You can message me the details on the laptops you have got and i can fix you up a nice trade.

iq6886

Broken In
seems as if he is a dealer , he offered me a price for sony vaio laptop tht was same as it's current market price..

OP
Z

zatang

Broken In
i saw your attachment, there are so many laptops in it that i doubt you would be having everyone of them to sell, if yes then why am i not surprised. You can message me the details on the laptops you have got and i can fix you up a nice trade.

I can selling all of them at the price mentioned but on discounted price, only 2 or max 3 :smile:

seems as if he is a dealer , he offered me a price for sony vaio laptop tht was same as it's current market price..

Current market price is 54999 for that model, i offered you a discounted price

a little more details abt the laptop would be helpfull

If you have any specific questions, then please let me know

pm me with ur expected price for all ur laptops..i cannot view them...

If you can ask for any specific model, then i would PM you the specific price.

Last edited:

nishi

Right off the assembly line
IT IS GOOD TO SEE THESE THINGS,BUT I M NOT GETTING INFORMATION ABOUT DESKTOP. I AM MARKETING MANAGER OF HCLDIRECT.COM ,IF YOU ARE FACING SAME PROBLEM YOU CAN SURELY CHECK ON *hcldirect.com/desktop-pcs . I M SURE IT WILL BE HELPFUL TO YOU

a little more details abt the laptop would be helpfull

HI ABHISHEK ,
MYSELF NEW MEMBER OF THIS FORUM , GOOD TO SEE THESE THINGS,BUT I M NOT GETTING INFORMATION ABOUT DESKTOP. SURELY CHECK ON *hcldirect.com/desktop-pcs . I M SURE IT WILL BE HELPFUL

DEAR FRIENDS,

ALREADY VISITED ABHISHEK SUGGESTED HYPERLINK , REQUEST FROM A FRIEND JUST GO THIS *hcldirect.com/desktop-pcs . I M SURE IT WILL BE HELPFUL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom