S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha

Piyush

Lanaya
I can not install this game. I tried from Digit skoar dvd. may u help to install it?
After xtracting the zip file twice I failed.

I installed it via free to play torrent version, so no idea why your copy isnt working. There are few guys I think who also have this issue of Skoar with Lost Alpha in it. I think [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] had one. You should try asking him

gameranand

Living to Play
I installed it via free to play torrent version, so no idea why your copy isnt working. There are few guys I think who also have this issue of Skoar with Lost Alpha in it. I think [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] had one. You should try asking him

Yeah I do have it but haven't installed or tried to install it. If required then I'll install and tell you the procedure.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yep, tell that guy the procedure via PM if needed. Thanks.

OK will do it today and post the instructions here. :)
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]
Are you on Latest patch ??

- - - Updated - - -

I can not install this game. I tried from Digit skoar dvd. may u help to install it?
After xtracting the zip file twice I failed.

Yea the Files are broken. I confirm this. You need to download the game again. :|

Last edited:

Subhankar Mondal

I love Digit
Yea the Files are broken. I confirm this. You need to download the game again. :|[/QUOTE]
Link plz.

- - - Updated - - -

OK will do it today and post the instructions here. :)
@Piyush
Are you on Latest patch ??

- - - Updated - - -

Yea the Files are broken. I confirm this. You need to download the game again. :|

link please

gameranand

Living to Play
Link plz.

As you already have 2 rar files from DVD so you just download the rest
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - LOST ALPHA v1.3000 - Part 3 download - Mod DB
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - LOST ALPHA v1.3000 - Part 4 download - Mod DB
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha v1.3002 Patch download - Mod DB

Piyush

Lanaya
Just a side note, patch 2 have made the game even more fluid. Also, no more crashes. I played the game 4 hrs straight yesterday evening without a single bug /glitch/ crash.

gameranand

Living to Play
lol man its perfectly fine but you need both the dvds for the game to work properly , i confirm it, its flawless if u follow the instructions mentioned in DVD.........

There were only 2 files in the DVD. I mean the rar files. Where are the rest ??

gameranand

Living to Play
dude instructions are written in both the dvds how to install game............

Yeah but seriously, who reads that. When I see rar file then I know that I just have to extract and then install. Can't they simply put the gaming contents on a single DVD instead of giving $hitty movies and games. :|

Piyush

Lanaya
Yeah but seriously, who reads that. When I see rar file then I know that I just have to extract and then install. Can't they simply put the gaming contents on a single DVD instead of giving $hitty movies and games. :|

Be glad that you dont have to download those 6 GBs ;)

Top Bottom