RS-MMC Card Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Hello there!

Well I have a Nokia 6670 and it comes bundled with a 64 MB RS-MMC (Reduced Size) Card.

But now I think that I've overgrown its storage limitation, so I'm planning to but a new RS-MMC Card.

I want to enquire about the prices and brands of RS-MMC Cards. Which one shall I go for?

Tell me the prices for both 256 MB and a 512 MB card.

I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance!!!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
a_to_z123,
this is the second thread that I am moving. We have a mobile section also. Posting in correct section helps us t search for this topic in future.

Moved here

kaysquare

Journeyman
did your 6670 come wit a 64mb card??

when i was buying a 3230 the shopguy told me that 6670 and 3230 both come wit a 32mb card and 7610 comes wit a 64mb card

i remember in one of the posts in the mobile section someone mentioned 512MB rs-mmc card price as 1800

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

Yes my Nokia 6670 came with a 64 MB card and I think it comes with that only. You can check the specs at Nokia website.

Anyway thx for the price info.

Someone else who can show more light into the prices!!

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

@Wildmax Yeah thx for the info! I'll surely go to the market now and buy a 512MB card as my budget was Rs.2000/-.
And I'm so glad it is below Rs.2000/-. Well lets c for how much can I get it here!
I'll surely tell you when I buy a new one.
In which city do you live?
And yes, which brand did u purchase??

pandahk

Right off the assembly line
Cost of 512 MB is approx 2000/- and 1GB is approx 3500/-. It varies from place to place and as per make also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom