Status
Not open for further replies.

\/endett/\

Broken In
Can some1 tell whats the differnece between Rise Of Nations, Rise of Nations: thrones and patriots and rise of nations:rise of legends? which one is the latest?
Any help is appreciated :)

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
RoN was the First, RoN TP was the expansion and RoN:RoL is the latest which is completely different from the earlier two

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I'd say ... get all three if u like RTS / Action games .... i still prefer RoN , coz the gameplay was more challenging ... the expansions are good in their own way ...

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Rise of Nations was the first game with conquer the world campaign.

Thrones and patriots was the expansion with 4 additional campaigns viz; Napolean,Alexander,Ancient World, Cold War. Some additional nations like India were added.

Rise of legends changes the total game play as it is magic vs technology.I hav not played rise of legends yet.

OP
\/endett/\

\/endett/\

Broken In
does Thrones and patriots include the original RoN or am i s'posed to get RoN first and then apply Throne and patriots as an addon?

PS: i have played AoE1,2,AoM,Civ2,3,4,Rome:Total war,Warcraft 3...but still havent got my hands on RoN yet. Just got confused as to which one shud i get.

BTW,is there any Ragnarok or WoW server in india or nearby?

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
thrones and patriots need original ron o play
@cassanova : thats bcoz it includes ron with it

And if u have a legal account with blizzard u can play on their Us servers here from india as i do

OP
\/endett/\

\/endett/\

Broken In
Darthvader said:
thrones and patriots need original ron o play
@cassanova : thats bcoz it includes ron with it

And if u have a legal account with blizzard u can play on their Us servers here from india as i do
what pings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom