Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Watched all the 6 vids.
All great games. But one of the vid is complete. The first 5-2 one. We made 2 more goals which was cropped in end. (can be seen in the timeline below inside the video though).

How have you recorded the replays? It seemed to be recorded from an external device like digi cam or something. You can use FRAPS to record. It does require large amount of disk space though, since it consumes lots of space when recording.

Anyway, recording live match is way better, since replays don't record the excitement, chat logs and winner announcement etc.

Next time I will try to record live match. Replays suck (even though it gives freedom to camera movements).

Thanks for the vids though. I think more are coming. Waiting for them.

Alok

Adventurer
i am not there in any vid @noisykeelar :/ Btw i have that backfire goal clip too :-D:-D:-D

You are in two videos that I'm yet to upload :D

- - - Updated - - -

Watched all the 6 vids.
All great games. But one of the vid is complete. The first 5-2 one. We made 2 more goals which was cropped in end. (can be seen in the timeline below inside the video though).

Yeah while recording that video splitted , I forgot to join them . second part include last two min when you hit two more :D will update.

- - - Updated - - -

How have you recorded the replays? It seemed to be recorded from an external device like digi cam or something. You can use FRAPS to record. It does require large amount of disk space though, since it consumes lots of space when recording.

Next time I will try to record live match. Replays suck (even though it gives freedom to camera movements).

Thanks for the vids though. I think more are coming. Waiting for them.
Not external device it's windows 10 game DVR recording.

Yes live recording will be better , will try next time when everyone join with voice chat.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So finally got it after much deliberation and a bit of playing sessions in the unofficial version lol

Edit:Can someone invite me in the steam group also?

sygeek

Technomancer
10 seconds left. 2 goals down. Nothing impressive but I just wanted to share :)

[YOUTUBE]P4pANXdag7c[/YOUTUBE]

OP
Cyberghost

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Player escapes Rocket League map, discovers strange world

I'm a big fan of breaking games and worming my way into areas players aren't meant to see. Sometimes you learn a little about the development process, but it's mostly about that polite, British thrill of being somewhere you're not supposed to be but doesn't exist so doesn't matter anyway. Often there's nothing but a long drop outside the confines of the map—WoW's unused Quel'thalas and Gilneas zones (before it was patched in) are personal favourites, and they were just poorly textured planes. However, every so often, you find sights worth seeing. Redditor

UncomfortableNPC escaped the confines of Rocket League's Wasteland arena and discovered a strange new world.
There's lot of light-hearted speculation in the office surrounding the 'lore' of Rocket League. Are these RC cars or are real human pilots going up in smoke each time I demolish someone in spite? What dystopian society could condone such a sport?

UncomfortableNPC's discoveries suggests things are worse than we thought. Alien monoliths dominate the landscape for miles uncounted. Beyond the immediate scenery of the arena, towers and great metal constructs lie hidden. Who built them? What do they want from us? Why are there so many useless assets cluttering up the level?

Source: PCGamer

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That is so effing cool! ^^

Wasteland is my favorite arena to play RL. Lot of people say this arena is a bit laggy for them. But I never faced such issue.

Now if only I can manage to go out in this arena.

Its funny since just yesterday I was talking about leaving the race arena to go beyond in the game where you were not supposed to go. Except I was talking about the game Trackmania Canyon. And created this album of my venture outside the track, traveling in the desert: How far can I drive in Trackmania Canyon? - Album on Imgu

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I use ball cam MOSTLY. Got too use to it.
Though I am learning when NOT to use it. I miss lots of goals because of this.

There should be hybrid cam, like when ball is behind us, it should automatically switch to ball cam, and when its in our field of view, it should switch back to normal cam. Good idea?

- - - Updated - - -

For those who missed in last sale:

Rocket League Again on discount.

4 copy pack now cost Rs 766. So that comes to Rs 192 per person!!! :shock:

Save 35% on Rocket League on Steam
[MENTION=130594]thatsashok[/MENTION]

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] well it is good but I just prefer the simple system right now, spacebar to toggle. We can focus more on game.

Flash

Lost in speed
There should be hybrid cam, like when ball is behind us, it should automatically switch to ball cam, and when its in our field of view, it should switch back to normal cam. Good idea?

4 copy pack now cost Rs 766. So that comes to Rs 192 per person!!! :shock:

Save 35% on Rocket League on Steam
It will again cause problem for the user. Since you will be always moving, the view will switch back and forth causing more to focus on the ball.
4-pack was 825/- on last sale. :-x

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Anyone interested in buying Rocket League? I am looking to buy the 4-pack and share with 3 other peoples.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Who all are playing these days? Also any new map coming?

You don't follow this thread, do you? :?
Checkout post no, 70. Three TRON inspired maps are coming and that too this month only!

Lots of people playing these days and more buying soon!! :D