avanildutta

Journeyman
ISP: aircel4g
Servers:

ASC: 65 to 100
EU: ~200
ME: ~200
JPN: ~500
Hey im from guwahati itself.. Is aircel 4g working in guwahati. I have no clue. If so is it 4g or 3g. Coz afaik there is only aircel 3g in guwahati. Btw i am stuck with only option available here ie bsnl and i mostly get below 200 ping in asc or jpn.. Other then that all above 300 till 500..
Btw my RL avatar is G-Force

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=85778]smltngs[/MENTION]: That's a great idea to collect data of Pings from players. This can be analyzed to raise request to Psyonix for a server in India.

I have created a Google doc form for this purpose. Please fill the form here:
Rocket League Server Ping Survey

View the response here:
RL Server Ping Survery (Responses) - Google Sheet

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What makes you think they're already not analyzing things? Trust me when the player base grows they'll give servers. Most people from SEA won't even select Indian sever when they play

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sign petition guys!
Petition · Psyonix: Make Indian rocket league servers · Change.org

avanildutta

Journeyman
Atleast one should try.. How can one know.. If he wont try.. Hw can Modi win if we didnt vote.. Lol

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Alok

Adventurer
*signature.rocketleaguestats.com/normal/steam/76561198159791258.png

Will be challenger in 2v2 and 3v3 soon , so close :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I had a hard time playing with 2 bots in unfair mode. So I practiced. And although I still suck.. here's the gameplay where I didn't let even one goal from opponent bots.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] you play way too passive though and when opponents are half decent, your team can't score goals. Try to be more active rather than parking the bus.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] you play way too passive though and when opponents are half decent, your team can't score goals. Try to be more active rather than parking the bus.

Thanks. I play passive (or defensive) sometimes when I think enough people are in front and no one's defending. I try to be more active when I know I have decent defends on my team.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, but these days nothing is helping me.

I tried to beat bots again, but I couldn't play like in the video I shared above. I tend to forget my learning everyday, and have to relearn each day when I start to play in night. Please forgive me for my sins while I try to fight this amnesia. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Lol 1v2 with bots I always win :p

I don't 'always' win. But when I do, I do it in style like in the video I shared. :oops:

Top Bottom