Roaming question!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
ill b goin outside mumbai(raigad)...this saturday/sunday....

i m on airtel lifetime prepaid..........

i wont b receiving call..........

i want to know will some amt ...lik 49 buks(postpaid roaming charges) will b deducted frm my card??????? when i mov out...........
without my knowledge.......

also receiving sms will deduct money?????

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
recieving sms is never charged by any network anywhere in any case...so rest assured...and its not 49 but its 25 bux deduction on prepaid...and will be done only if u move out of maharashtra or goa...u'll keep recieving sms as updates....btw, happy journey

cheers

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Airtel does not charge for roaming on prepaid cards if u r going to roam within
the western region (maharashtra, goa n may b gujrat)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Check this page it might solve ur queries. Look at the printed text below the tariff rates box according to ur card.

sanju

Journeyman
I think roaming charge will be more than STD rate on your phone. So it is better to call other in roaming........

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
thks for the reply..i 4got abt this topic.....lol

nyways djm thks for the link it mentions this...so i guess i wont b charged roaming

Please Note:
-While roaming in Mumbai on Airtel network Airtel Maharashtra & Goa customers will not be charged roaming rentals and will be charged as per the tariff plan above.The said benefit can be availed only if the customer selects the Airtel network while in Mumbai.

btw my card is airtel..then wht does last line means??????

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
well i guess its lik this jus before leaving i shd check the manual network setting in mumbai........
and fix it to airtel in mumbai only....
if i m on my way and does the same outside mumbai....then airtel of that region will b set and money will b deducted......
nyways ill confirm with the cc.......and wont do ny kandi...thks for the replies guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom