Road Sense? Sorry what's that?

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
*sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/582280_142373935916618_430618834_n.jpg

This image is not about road sense but lack of civic sense. No one wants to clear even their own mess, and want govt. to do everything from cleaning streets to making nuclear missiles.

Look at this guy's number plate, green numbers & glittering tape around plate. I was unable to take a photo from front side, but his headlamps had white bulbs, which completely blind the drivers from opposite side. So loud music, I'm sure the occupants were deaf.
*sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/550926_549390205089890_2131498639_n.jpg

This guy tried to save few seconds by going into wrong way, but made hours of traffic jam. :x
*sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/530377_142700045884007_911289060_n.jpg

Last edited:

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
*sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/582280_142373935916618_430618834_n.jpg

This image is not about road sense but lack of civic sense. No one wants to clear even their own mess, and want govt. to do everything from cleaning streets to making nuclear missiles.

Look at this guy's number plate, green numbers & glittering tape around plate. I was unable to take a photo from front side, but his headlamps had white bulbs, which completely blind the drivers from opposite side. So loud music, I'm sure the occupants were deaf.
*sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/550926_549390205089890_2131498639_n.jpg

This guy tried to save few seconds by going into wrong way, but made hours of traffic jam. :x
*sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/530377_142700045884007_911289060_n.jpg

Which image?

Hrishi

SOme people think they have enough money to deal with penalties and fine , but they don't get the fact that they still have only one life to live. :x:

d3p

PowerHouse
SOme people think they have enough money to deal with penalties and fine , but they don't get the fact that they still have only one life to live. :x:

Minor Correction, "People don't break laws or Rules, just because they have money to close others mouth."
These days its all about finding Loop Holes in the Laws/Rules or to defy that what else can be done. We don't OBEY RULES.

Everyone is to be blamed other than the Govt. Again Govt is constituted with those people whom we elect. We are the ones, who drives crazy over Road, drunk & drive accidents, pedestrians not using Z-Cross for crossing the roads, parking the vehicle on Road or parking in a no-parking zone.

How & in what ways a typical WE [Indian Bike/3-4-6 Wheeler Drivers] breaks road rules & regulations.

Not Wearing Helmets/ Seat belts, Not having a valid Driving License [providing fake certificates for DL or getting it through by official contacts], Speeding on the Roads, improper maintenance of the Bike/cars/trucks/commercial vehicles, expired insurance & emission certificates.... Finally with ZERO Civic Sense of Riding, which includes HOW TO USE INDICATORS & when to switch it OFF.

Share your views....

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
here is a problem of my area KHARGHAR
we have a skywalk,but we dont have A single traffic signal except in sector. 12 and 7
people drive bikes,scooters,bicycles etc through the footpaths
and Auto-Rickshaw drivers dont use Meter for calculating fare

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
A Guide To Driving In India Without Dying :banghead:

*jalopnik.com/a-guide-to-driving-in-india-without-dying-262254628 :banghead:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Great work here. +1000.
If you allow me, then I'll share this link in some of my sites.
Please do let me know.

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Great work here. +1000.
If you allow me, then I'll share this link in some of my sites.
Please do let me know.

Share where ever possible. Its only possible thing we can do for better traffic conditions(besides being nice on road, ofcourse).

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
what a thread......

i will put it wherever possible and put my name!!! ha ha ha...

kidding....

i will share and link here..... lets hope many people read and get their lives saved...

what a thread......

i will put it wherever possible and put my name!!! ha ha ha...

kidding....

i will share and link here..... lets hope many people read and get their lives saved...

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
The recent BMW Hit & run case, where a 7-series had hit a bike leaving one dead and other injured is just stupid. Everyone is blaming the BMW driver without noting the following obvious points from CCTV footage:
-Bikers were not wearing helmet.
-Bike did not stop at turn to let other vehicles pass.
-He overtook another biker from wrong side just before turn.
-He was on wrong way on a round-about.

Seeing last three points, he was possibly drunk too. Sorry for making this assumption, but its quite possible.
IMO biker should be prosecuted for trying to suicide.

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
What case?? i dont know pls tell....

where is this video??? I want to see... where did this happen??

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
What case?? i dont know pls tell....

where is this video??? I want to see... where did this happen??

Ahmedabad.

Ahmedabad BMW hit-and-run case: Car owner nabbed; another victim dies - The Times of India

BMW hit-and-run captured on CCTV in Ahmedabad. Biker dies after being swung high in air. : india

d3p

PowerHouse
Ahmedabad.

Ahmedabad BMW hit-and-run case: Car owner nabbed; another victim dies - The Times of India

BMW hit-and-run captured on CCTV in Ahmedabad. Biker dies after being swung high in air. : india

Have a look at the CCTV Footage.

[youtube]R_a4JVXZHLQ[/youtube]

Dawm, well deserved to the biker, bad incident for the BMW Owner.

Where the FCUK is the Helmet ?? Why the Hell Young Students do pull such stunts & end up with disaster ??

Why the Hell the headline goes like "BMW Hit & Run Case ??". Doesn't Tata Indica or Maruti 800 make disaster on Indian Road.

Sorry, but Govt can't rectify such issues by making the rules more stricter as long as common people are not aware of something called as Common Sense...

Have a look at this too..

[youtube]ErrHMyQ-LDE[/youtube]

ahmedabad mein BMW ne kuchla ??

Another incident, which took place few months ago in a Place called Garabhavi Palya, Hosur Road, Bangalore.

[youtube]mtHOpQdCdfA[/youtube]

The driver was so lucky. But look at this arshe-hole...Is he wearing a Helmet ?? Have a look at the way Pedestrians are crossing the roads. Disasters are common to happen with such place & later "Rich, Powerful and Poor blame game"

Last edited:
Top Bottom