Rig strictly within 35k

stephen.psk

Right off the assembly line
I'm planning to get a PC strictly under 35k with the best available performance in this price bracket.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Adobe Photoshop, mainly Autodesk AutoCAD & Inventor, SolidWorks. I won't be gaming.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:Strictly under 35k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7 & 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500GB will do

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, I'd prefer a 21", but since performance matters to me more, I'd settle for 18.5" if I can get a more powerful PC. 1280x720 will do.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Speakers

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:in the next 2-3 months

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Coimbatore. Yes, I am open to buying online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:Nothing else

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Fx 6300 -7.3k

Gigabyte ga 970 ds3 -5.3k

Kingston hyperX blu 8gb - 5.2k

Zotac gt 610 1gb - 2.6k

Wd blue 500GB - 3.2k

Asus Dvd -1k

Antec vp450p - 2.6k

Dell IN2030m - 6.2k

Logiteck mk200 -0.7k

Antec Nsk4400 Cabinet -1.4k

Total @ 35.4k

OP
S

stephen.psk

Right off the assembly line
Fx 6300 -7.3k

Gigabyte ga 970 ds3 -5.3k

Kingston hyperX blu 8gb - 5.2k

Zotac gt 610 1gb - 2.6k

Wd blue 500GB - 3.2k

Asus Dvd -1k

Antec vp450p - 2.6k

Dell IN2030m - 6.2k

Logiteck mk200 -0.7k

Antec Nsk4400 Cabinet -1.4k

Total @ 35.4k

what is your opinion if I take the hyper X 4gb instead,. leave out the graphics card , and take the FX 8320 8 Core Piledriver instead?

Guys, you are not reading the questionnaire properly and just jumping with suggestions. Notice this:

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:in the next 2-3 months

@ OP; start the thread maximum 2 weeks before you intend to make the purchase. Prices keep changing, new products are launched every week. A config suggested today is highly unlikely to be the optimum config 2-3 months later. Realize this important fact.

Top Bottom