Require a Simple, Free software for splitting Huge videos.. (around 3-6GB size)

anarchy0x

In the zone
Read somewhere that a good splitter actually splits quickly rather than some long process most video splitting softwares available.. please guide, thansk a lot in advance

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I just use ffmpeg, but I have to look at the documentation whenever I have to do something out of the ordinary. I could craft you a command if you tell me, but losslesscut looks like a fine choice (FOSS, uses ffmpeg in the backend).

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
I just use ffmpeg, but I have to look at the documentation whenever I have to do something out of the ordinary. I could craft you a command if you tell me, but losslesscut looks like a fine choice (FOSS, uses ffmpeg in the backend).
downloaded & extracted ffmpeg.exe but doesn't work :( Even running it as an administrator doesn't, any suggestions?

maheshn

Journeyman
downloaded & extracted ffmpeg.exe but doesn't work :( Even running it as an administrator doesn't, any suggestions?
Losslesscut install includes the FFMPEG components and does not require you to use the commandline or anything. Did you try it out?

P. S. Disclaimer - I'm not associated with the program or its developer in any way, I'm only a happy user :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Losslesscut install includes the FFMPEG components and does not require you to use the commandline or anything. Did you try it out?

P. S. Disclaimer - I'm not associated with the program or its developer in any way, I'm only a happy user :)
Thats exactly what a person associated with the program would say, gotcha !

Top Bottom