-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Open Notepad and type:

format drive_name/y

e.g., format d:/y (if u want to format d: drive)

And save the file as "file_name.bat".
Now whenever u'll double-click on the file, it'll automatically start formatting the drive! :wink:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Thread merged here.

@yahfate: Please use this sticky to request for tutorials rather than starting new threads.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi all.. I want some tuts to be answerd here..

1. How to find out wats the capacity left in my Printer Cartridge.. I use Canon iP1000

2. In my website i have a text area.. a big one.. the site is actually a fun site and so i have to make the textarea look somewat nice.. i have decided to make the text area look like a spiral binding look.. juz the sides of the text area should have the rings which we see in spiral binded books..

Hopefully if it can be done in CSS then i can use it elsewhere..

3. Is there any way to make a image background transparent.. for ex., i have a car pic with some text and the driver in bacgnd.. i need to take out the car image only makin the bacgnd transparent..

Thats all for now.. and have many in mind.. will ask frequently..

hoping to get some quick replies..

TIA

swader

Right off the assembly line
I want a tutorial which explains me how to install Windows XP on Apple PowerBook G4.

Its reallly urgent.

Thnx

aadipa

Padawan
sreekar8191986 said:
plz give tutorial about sharing hard drives for poeple connected through internet

You can try with FTP Server to host the hdd folders and FTP client to access it.

FileZilla is good FTP Server / Client.

In case you are on dynamic IP (like in dialup), you can try services like www.no-ip.com to have your ip matched to the subdomain name you get when you register with it.

Please tell your experiance.

aadipa

Padawan
Yes, CuteFTP Pro is one of the best, but it is not a free product. And just for folder sharing, that price tag is not justified if same thing can be done with same ease using free product.

rishi1

Right off the assembly line
Help: How to use a Firewire Port

I have bought a Firewire Cable for my laptop recently.Can anyone give a tutorial on how to use it to transfer data between two laptops.

dreams

Gracias Senor
dreams said:
Hi all.. I want some tuts to be answerd here..

1. How to find out wats the capacity left in my Printer Cartridge.. I use Canon iP1000

2. Is there any way to make a image background transparent.. for ex., i have a car pic with some text and the driver in bacgnd.. i need to take out the car image only makin the bacgnd transparent..

Thats all for now.. and have many in mind.. will ask frequently..

hoping to get some quick replies..

TIA

No solution for these queries ?????

please provide a link to nice tutorial or ebook on web designing and developping, and free genuine hosting site with minimum of 1gb space

CT Squad

Broken In
frontpage tutorials

any software geek knows or has any frontpage tutorials or where i will find it one the internet.[/i]

aakash

Broken In
The first thing is that I dont think you will need tutorials for Frontpage. It itself is a tutorial like s/w for HTML. Anyways try searching torrentz.com for a tutorial torrent on Frontpage.

Top Bottom