-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

puneet_84

orthopaedic surgeon
i would like to have a tutorial on creating video DVD and VCD from AVI files. how to have more than 2 movies in a single DVD.
how to split movies so that can be burned to CD.

please include this...

vivekrules

Broken In
helllo..

many of my chat friends have made this type of site...
but i have no idea from where they have done this site...
here is the link . *www.friends-wap.net/
this site is used for mobile.. and it is open only in opera
Can anyone teach me how to make this type of site ?:confused:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
helllo..

many of my chat friends have made this type of site...
but i have no idea from where they have done this site...
here is the link . *www.friends-wap.net/
this site is used for mobile.. and it is open only in opera
Can anyone teach me how to make this type of site ?:confused:

It works only in Opera because it supports WML pages.

INS-ANI

In the zone
Hi friends.
I need a tutorial on how to use a wifi enabled lappy as a wireless router.

I have a dell inspiron 1420, with vista basic, and i am going to replace Vista be Xp very soon, and my frnd has sony vaio CR23 with vista home premium.

Also add the pros and cons. How may it affect my lappy?

jamifahad

Broken In
i want to create my website. i am good with html but i want advanced features like flash movie as an intro and all sorta advanced feature..Can anyone let me know where i can find tut for same?
Thanks

legolas

Padawan
:lol::lol:
Dude you cant overclock a modem:lol:

:D nvidia, I very well understand what you mean. And yes, you can not overclock your modem. It would make sense only to alter the electronics of the modulation and demodulation the modem does... you might tweak the modem by searching for certain registry settings, or the 20% BW held by QoS packet schedule or stuffs like that. But IMO, they are as futile as any other. with 56 kbps the max you will get practically is between 40 and 56 kbps (5 -8 KBPS)

On the other hand, since you pointed this thread here
have a look at this,
*www.google.co.in/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENIN241&q=overclock a modem&meta=

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
whooa!.. is this a noobish question or just desperate ?

Anyway, one can increase the speeds of a modem by increasing the baud rate.. but there is nothing such (overclocking) applies to modem.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
@legoals: Can you please point to a correct link that will tell me how to Overclock a modem instead of google?:rolleyes::D

Btw, that QoS thing can be done by going to gpedit.msc and changing a few settings. This will give you an additional 5-8KBps speed while downloading but this just doesnt classify as Overclocking.

Getting some extra bandwidth isnt Overclocking. Well, if i disable images in FF or IE, then the speed to load a page will increase. Can i call this OVERCLOCKING my browser???:rolleyes::D

AFAIK, there is no such thing where you can "Overclock" a modem.

Please have a look at This

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
@legoals: Can you please point to a correct link that will tell me how to Overclock a modem instead of google?:rolleyes::D
:D it can not be overclocked. I just wanted to show you the guy who asked this wasn't alone. Its a misconception in using the word "overclocking" for basic registry tweaks which you can see from the google page search I linked here! Hope I cleared the misconception! :D

B

bigdaddy486

Ok then.... Can i build a Fm radio station to stream music to my mobile from my computer? what all should i need?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
:D it can not be overclocked. I just wanted to show you the guy who asked this wasn't alone. Its a misconception in using the word "overclocking" for basic registry tweaks which you can see from the google page search I linked here! Hope I cleared the misconception! :D
Oh.. Ok... Now i understand what your post meant:D

Adam Cruge1

Broken In
Creating a complete theme

I want to create a complete theme using Resource Hacker......Please give me tutorial to do so......do not tell me to download something from net coz I want to make it on my own....Plz help me...
I am new here...but love to have such kind of forum....
Thank you....

tech_devil

Banned
Re: Creating a complete theme

First Thing u must post this in Request For Tutorial Here Thread.

Second Thing
do not tell me to download something from net coz I want to make it on my own
U are downloading Resource Hacker from the internet.

Third Thing, PM Vishal Gupta I think he has made many new themes by this own.

Top Bottom