Replacement Motherboard Please help

amit51284

Right off the assembly line
Hey Team,
I am a regular visitor of think digit and really appreciate your views on the latest gadgets.

I am facing some problem with my motherboard and need a replacement motherboard.

I my current configuration is

Intel Pentium D 2.8 800 GHZ
Intel D 102GGC2

Request you to suggest me a replacement motherboard which would be latest and compatitable with latest processors along with the prices.

It would be beneficial if you could suggest me the motherboard with and without built in wifi, bluetooth & USB 3.0.

Thanks in advance
Amit P

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/144420-suggest-mother-board-processor.html

Refer here. Same topic pretty much.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If OP only need to get a mobo and wants o use his current CPU he better get some a based on G31 chipset - they will cost him around ~2.2k ;-)

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!MSI G31TM-P21 LGA 775 Intel G31 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - TheITWares

Rs. 2175 :)

OP
A

amit51284

Right off the assembly line
Thanks guys for ur response.

I am looking out only for the motherboard and not processor.

Can u suggest me any more boards, who would support usb 3.0 and wifi, onboard graphics.

My budget is approx 3.0

saswat23

Human Spambot
A LGA-775 mobo with WiFi, USB-3 and that to at 3k!! IMO its impossible to get such an mobo. And i don't think there is any USB-3 LGA775 mobo.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, OP can get this GA-G41M-ES2L @ 2.5k and add a ubb3.0 and wifi card later ;-)

Top Bottom