[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bala4digit

Journeyman
sorry since my net speed is slow whenever i search it doesn't give results,it just gives PAGE CAN'T NE DISPLAYED error.

bala4digit

Journeyman
bharathbala2003 said:
try searching a bit.. :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15618&highlight=gta

Thread reported..

but nobody gave answer to my post
i.e
how to install gta ultimate vice vity patch. plssssssss reply guys

kunwar

In the zone
i dun know why it has been given such a superb rating as the cars r not cool!

i know that we can drive any car and the loading time is also superb but i am not convinced

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Mods for GTA:VC

I want to download GTA:VC mods. I googled, found many but don't know how to use them. It says open image editor and all that stuff. CAn anyone tell me that is there any software that installs mods automatically? If yes please give me the link.(If legal)

And can u give me links to more mods. THat long nite looks awsome but my spped is slow so can't download.

Do reply

Thnx in advance.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
You can find Vice City Mod Manager from this page. It's listed as the second mod on the page.

Link 1

Here is another page for VCMM with details and screenshots. It's hosted on Gtagaming.com, with many many mods being hosted here.

Link 2

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Can anybody give me link to download gta:vc mods small ones as i am using dial up. Give me those mods that u have tried

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
bharathbala2003 said:
well i got a small prob suddenly.. i started usin trainers recently but if i press the key combo for infinite health or armour.. game freezes.. i press alt+tab and come to desktop to see a error saying sum exception error.. why is this?

This is maybe due to change in spelling of cheat of armor in 1.1 patch of game. Old trainer is not updated for v1.1

GTA SA Queries
Also i wanted to ask you that in robbing uncle sam mission it tells you to shoot the switch on other side of wall. How am i supposed to shoot the switch on other side when i can't see it from where i am standing? i can't see any switch from present position. it's on the other side of the wall. SO i had to use YECGAA cheat to go to other side of wall and then shoot the switch. Any other way to shoot from the present position without cheats? Also I am not able to complete this mission because Sweet gets killed quickly. Any easy way to protect him?

Also I want to ask that what are the four directional controls to be used for Beach Party mission? i am doubtful and by tukka i try to dance but managed only 1100 points. ALso can't we make it simple by reconfiguring controls temporarily for the mission and after the mission again set them to default?

asdf1223

Journeyman
for the first one,try jumping over the wall.(note there will be some resistance so get ur gun ready.then blast the door and get in. as with beach party it just needs luck and timing.try doing the mission in which u meet caesar or if u not have saved the club(its called alhambra or something like that u just cant miss it.its close to the cop station)for practise.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I completed the beach party mission. The controls were the up-down keys only. How stupid I was? I scored 2700 with 2 times practice. I will see your method for robbing mission. thanks anyway.

bala4digit

Journeyman
guyzzz...............pls help me i hv askd this 2 times b4 , now again iam asking ,pls tell how to install a GTA:ULTIMATE VICE CITY MOD..............this mod gives sports car like ferarri n bikes like ducati.

plsssssss reply ...... iknow every1 is chanting the name of GTA:SA but pls reply to my question also guyzz..............problems i faced was: first,the mod installer was in german language but then also i installed but i t gave an error.........the website frum which i downloaded this mod recommended a fresh install of gta vice city .......i did it .but then alsi it gave me the same error...........it installs very finely in my friends pc...he has winxp.....i have win 98..............can it be cos of that??????

plssssssssssssss heeeeeeeeeeeelp

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You mean the Liberty City Mod right.Well its quite simple you just have to install it into the GTA:Vice City Installed directory and the files will be automatically be replaced by the Installer and when you run the game it will be updated.With the German Winrar installer you just have to click on the browse button which will be besides the Destination of Installation Box and select the location where the Vice City has been previously Installed.Then click on 'Install' which is the first button below.I have tried it on Windows 98 SE and it completely works.
What error are you getting? Post a screenshot.

bala4digit

Journeyman
No Not the Liberty city mod(btwq what's in that mod),iam talkin abt the ULTIMATE VICE CITY MOD which gives 40 real cars n bikes.nothing else every other thing remains the same..the missions etc.

how to paste a image here not getting it????????[/img]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ah ok you are talking about that 160MB Mod.The ultimate Vice city patch eh.....Silly me :eek:
Well its quite done pretty much the same way like the other Mods.Just Run it in the Directory that you have installed your original Vice city.You can use www.imageshack.us to upload that image and obtain a link to dirrect it to us.Plus the Liberty City is a TC Mod for Vice city.More details out here *dlx.gamespot.com/pc/grandtheftautovicecity/moreinfo_6099243.html

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I have discovered something very interesting. I was playing the toughest mission of GTA:SA - On the other side of tracks.

Conditions present: WANRLTW, ouiqdmw, aezami, kjkszpj, baguvix, ogxsdag, gusnhde, jysdsod and ncsgdag cheats were applied. When the train reached the car which gets blowed i was very near to the engines and suddenly the trains stopped and all the men were easily killed and mission completed successfully.

I am posting a screenshot showing you a message which proves that mission is completed within the city just after that car blew.

*img10.imageshack.us/img10/1106/jawdrop1rz.th.jpg

CAN YOU BELEIVE? I STILL CAN'T.

maneesh

Right off the assembly line
i wanted to know that do ve need gta vice cuty to play gta liberty city stories

also is liberty city
game or mod???

pls pls
i am dying to play lcstories

Renny

Padawan
In GTA San Andreas, whenever I try to ZOOM IN using the Sniper Rifle my computer hangs, how do I correct this?

And where is the car 'Infernus' loacted?

My Config:-

AMD Athlon 2Ghz
1GB DDR RAM
VIA\S3G Unichrome IGP
XP SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.