Reliance Power IPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
I have heard about the markets going down and such. But since this Reliance IPO wasn't open or something I thought maybe it was still not touched by the markets going down. Just wanted some more info on how this one got affected. And should I buy it?

hailgautam

Youngling
@enticer: dude why would you think I don't know the difference? I spent 4.5 yrs in a big4.

As I said earlier I wanted to know which firm you are from. These PSUs have many auditors that is why i asked from which you were from? Unless you meant analyzed..

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Arey boss no intent to hurt or anything- boss its just that when i said "audited", I meant Audited only :)
Chillout.
Btw can i pls PM u? I need to get some tips from u, as my senior- 4.5 yrs of articles ought to mean u are much senior to me. May I?

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i guess the stop payment thing helps us to get 3-4 lots of shares....

and i guess those made stop payment repent....than vice a versa ;)

Last edited:
OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
The Allotment is done. My application was rejected. Due to Bloody Reliance Money fools. F**kin opportuniy loss of about 4k. sh1t. :x

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
I didnt actually lose cash. I lost an opportunity to make cash. Congrats Pat :)
@goobi he cant trade them yet. He ll make money the day they list.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmmm... anyone who have applied for less than 225 hares will be rejected. By the how much was the initial offering?

@ goobi-
They'll return the money back if they reject any application. So almost no loss for us. Now if we bought a single share for 1k, then I'm sure it'll be off to a flying start in the first day itself. If it lists at say 1.5k..you do the math. So that's the money here.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Reliance is so sick... I invested in that Reliance Natural Resources NFO which was supposed to close on 30th Jan.

Its 3rd feb now, and no news!

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
It was cos 3 lakh applications were rejected including mine. My Dad,Mom and bro also got 17 shares each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom