Reliance GSM (RCom) MNP Problem

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hello!

As everybody is aware that Reliance GSM has announced for termination of it's Wireless Services by 30th

Nov. Now , the problem is that from the last 4-5 days no signals of Reliance Network were shown on my

phone. The same problem is also faced by all the Reliance GSM users in my area. I want to Port my existing

number into some other Mobile Network Providers but I can't even send SMS to get Unique Porting Code

from my Reliance Number without which I can't join to some other Mobile Services Operator :(

I tried calling to their Customer Care Number but it is unavailable. I send them two mails but didn't get any

response yet :!:

Anybody have any idea how can I port my this number into some other Network Provider :?:

Thanks for your suggestions :neutral:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Try to select the operator and manually and select the one whose tower reliance use in case of low or zero signals.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
I did , but it shows all the available networks except of Reliance GSM. And I failed to join other Networks :(
Reliance owe Rs. 300 to me also :evil:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I did , but it shows all the available networks except of Reliance GSM. And I failed to join other Networks :(
Reliance owe Rs. 300 to me also :evil:
Then I guess consumer court is the only alternative because their appellate teams would have left or laid off.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay , my cousin got the UPC generated from one of his friend and then I got two of the RCom numbers ported into Airtel yesterday :cool:

Now , Airtel salesperson told me to wait for 4-5 days to use the new SIMs with old number. I hope all may ends well oO

P.S - I lost my talktime balance in my earlier RCom numbers :sad:

Top Bottom