Registry Cleaner

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
there is lot of Registry Cleaner available when google. but i want to know , what is the best of best registry cleaner ?? please help me which registry cleaner is perfect.
thank you.:|

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wise Registry Cleaner. Or CCleaner or Ashampoo WinOptimizer if you want a full-blown optimization suite. But these two clean much less than WRC. Also IIRC they doesn't have the registry defrag option.

Reloaded

In the zone
Try Advanced SystemCare PRO 6

Christmas Free Giveaway, it still works so get it soon :mrgreen:

IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 6 Christmas Free Giveaway

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
for an average user registry cleaner is of no significant benefit & can cause more harm than good if not used with caution.unless you are installing & uninstalling 3-4 softwares a week there is no need for a registry cleaner.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for commercial registry cleaning app Registry Mechanic and The Registry Cleaner and Defrag module of yamicsoft Windows manager are best - I used to use them a lot but honestly these app are not needed hence I've abandoned using such apps almost ~1.5 year ago.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I use Marcos Velasco Registry cleaner, its better than most others I have used.

The cleaning is quite through so scanning takes a few minutes.

Prince Sinha

Daniel Prince
I will suggest you to use RegCure Pro..There are a lot of other softwares like Tune Up Utilities which are the bundles of multitasking. Try them

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Sorry to say but CCleaner has deteriorated in cleaning registry day by day as the author has released a paid version of CCleaner...
initially when it was first released it was excellent but now its not....

I recommend JetClean
there is also jvTools reg cleaner but JetClean is much better.

and u can compare it with CCleaner after runing CCleaner twice (and check how many problems it detects) and then run JetClean to see the difference.

Top Bottom