Regarding .co.cc domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Well friends, I am happy with .co.cc domain :D

But lemme know is there any sort of SEO Problem with it? Please if you have complete information regarding any disadvantage of .co.cc domain than pls post right here ;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
It has no SEO problems. It is indexed by all search engines. I cant really see a disadvantage, you have control over the domain, it has dns services, as well as changing records. One thing might be, its still a subdomain.

.cc is the domain, so co.cc is the subdomain, but many people dont know that so you can brag about your own domain:)

adi007

Youngling
It has no SEO problems. It is indexed by all search engines. I cant really see a disadvantage, you have control over the domain, it has dns services, as well as changing records. One thing might be, its still a subdomain.

.cc is the domain, so co.cc is the subdomain, but many people dont know that so you can brag about your own domain:)

Yes and the major important thing is what if they become a paid sub domain seller after one year..
U then need to pay if u want to continue :(

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
The one and only disadvantage is it is still a subdomain.Most People hesitate to surf on subdomains but if your's is a personal site with just a few hundred visits per month then no probs.

problem I see is that you need to provide personal details to them like address and phone number. don't know what they may do with them, so I selected .uni.cc over .co.cc. :|

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
I registered with co.cc domain 3 years back... means created account 3 years back... I haven't received a single spam message or call.... unke paas paisa nai hai :D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@Metalhead

You dont have to, co.cc is a subdomain, so its not like you have your details on the registrar, and so its not like you need to give your real details. I didnt.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Ok second level not tld. But I thought the term "subdomain" was restricted to that - subdomains of a domain you own. These .co.in can be registered as a regular domain??? Can't they?

axxo

99.9% Idle
I have given false address information for one of my domain @ godaddy. does that affects me anyway in future?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
If they verify details later, and find out these are inaccurate, you may be in trouble, and the domain may be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom