Rediff.com Shopping is Fraud !!! They Cheated me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Rediff.com Shopping sent me a Wireless Headphone worth Rs.299/- and Rs.50/- extra for shippinng means Total : Rs.349/- But... But... But... They sent me via Ramax Shipping Company which took Extra Rs.11/- means Total : Rs.360/- !!! They Looted my Rs.11/- which is very precious for a poor boy like me !!! and they didn't shipped the product at my postal address, they called me 1 Km far from my house and gave me the Headphone :mad::mad::mad:

From now everyone should not purchase things from Rediff Shopping, Ek toh wo shipping charges lete hi hain aur ghar pe ship nahin karte hain ulta Gyarah Rupayee extra lete hai !!!

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
@Max-File a complaint at the consumer forum. You will definitely get double the amount of what you paid as a whole. These kind of people should be whipped at the right place.

Pat

Beyond Smart
rediff shopping sucks big time!

I have had issues with rediff shopping too! I had ordered a keyboard ! When I opened the shipment,I was shocked to find some cheap chinese binoculars ! I immidiately called them up! I was asked to post a complaint on the website! I mailed them twice and despite of assurances that they will reply in two days,I dint receive any reply for more than 10 days! I lost patience and called cc again and blasted the guy over there! He said he will forward my complaint personally to the concerned department ! He also assured a reply within 2 days! Today is the 3rd day and there is no reply yet! Best of all was this conversation I had with the cc guy:

Me: Blah Blah (explained the situation)
CC: Sorry for the inconvenience.I will mark a mail and personally forward it to the concerned team.
Me: Add my id in the CC for the forwarded email.
CC: What ??? <confused>
Me: Put me in the chain so I know whats happening about it.
CC: Sorry we dont have TIME for this
[I got really pissed off at this statement]
Me: What the hell do you mean by that ?
CC: I said I dont have time for that!
Me: What ? It takes like 2 hours to do it right ??
[Changes his stand]
CC: Sorry sir,we dont have the permission to do so
Me: Screw you!
CC: Anything else apart from this.....[I banged the phone down]

My advice to everyone would be to stay away from rediff!

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Ya, Really i agree with you pat^^^.

Two Stupid Guys Called me up on phone and said me to come 1 Km far from my home to take the headphone worth Rs.360/- (which should be Rs.349/-).
We have gone to take it and they came in a VAN (Ramax Shipping Company Van). He said "Teen Sau Saath Rupyaa Laya?", to which i replied "haan!". After taking the headphone home we have seen that the headphone requires 2 AAA Batteries and It's Transmitter also requires 2 AAA Batteries. And Rediff.com Shopping didn't even provided even 1 of 4 Batteries !!!. And even now the Headphone is not working in my PC, I'm using it for my Home Television. Rs.40/- is the charges of Batteries which I have to pay weekly or daily (Rediff.com Shopping is Kanjoos).

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
BTB , hows the product quality? i dont think u can get a good quality headphone @ tht price and tht too from rediff ! ! ! ! :)

amol48

Searching...
max_demon said:
Rediff.com Shopping sent me a Wireless Headphone worth Rs.299/- and Rs.50/- extra for shippinng means Total : Rs.349/- But... But... But... They sent me via Ramax Shipping Company which took Extra Rs.11/- means Total : Rs.360/- !!! They Looted my Rs.11/- which is very precious for a poor boy like me !!! and they didn't shipped the product at my postal address, they called me 1 Km far from my house and gave me the Headphone :mad::mad::mad:

From now everyone should not purchase things from Rediff Shopping, Ek toh wo shipping charges lete hi hain aur ghar pe ship nahin karte hain ulta Gyarah Rupayee extra lete hai !!!

dude you were charged Rs.11 extra because they are the octrai charges... Rediff NEVER pays shipping or Octrai charges. This is worst abt Rediff.. And regarding batteries, buddy NO offence that must have been mentioned at their site.
I too have one bad experience with Rediff.. Had ordered a MP3 player, but it never was shipped to me.. :-( it took me almost 2 months to get ym money back. Spent almost Rs. 100 on calls for NO reason :-( and didn't get MP3 player also.. more to irritate, I later found that product at sify where it was Rs.300 cheaper !!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
lmao.....I have also ordered a mouse,lets see what happens to my mouse.
abey kitni jagah se mouse mangwaya hai? :shock:

@max_demon yaar yeh soch le Heahphone lene ki khushi mein 11 rs ka shagan chara diya. :lol:

Last edited:

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
its not the matter of 11 rupees@gary4gar... its the hidden charges, these things shud be mentioned, then only others wont get in to trouble....

C

coder

@ max_demon

Port tumhare ghar se 1km dur hai to fir unki kya galti ?? ship to port pe hi aaye gi naa ???
lol

satyamy

Alive Again...
well
i hav never faced any prob with rediff shopping
i have buyied many things like swiss knife, nokia phone cover etc
but hav never bought any electronic device
it is better to buy it after testing it from some good shop

Status
Not open for further replies.