record internet radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
you can use mp3mymp3 or mp3 recorder from guitartab.co.uk use the source as wave mix and press record. these software will record whatever is playing on the speaker

mayneu

Journeyman
u should have sound card to do that. if yes u can google for internet radio. u will get many.
instead of that u can use screamer radio, which doesnt require sound card on ur system. u can record songs in mp3 format directly to any directory on ur computer... new version of this software even records full song even if u start playing in the middle!!! unbelievable but believe it.... thats what the site says....
its the best software for free internet radio i guess.... u try it.... go to their site screamerradio.com.... enjoy..

hailgautam

Youngling
^^he sure has a sound card, or what? how else one would listen to any sound on a system? any why would download any music?

manishjha18

In the zone
*downloads.pcworld.com/pub/new/graphics___multimedia/audio/audio_tools/RipCastSetup.exe

use this softwre--its a freeware

Saharika

In the zone
WHY DONT SOME BODY JUST MAKE TOPIC STIKCY..WHEN I JOINED FORUM AROUND 2003-2004 THIS WAS THE FIRST QUESTION I ASKED
AND MAY BE THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED FOR AROUND 15-20 HERE ITSELF

so may be if some body comes up with good tutorails and makes it sticky will be help ful all...
even videos ...
from my site if u have any good video in youtube or google..
u can download by
getting link from
www.keepvid.com
and take that link and download file...
about audio..if u have good connection..then audocity software record gives good results

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
There is a software called screamer which will record your radio into mp3 directly. Just listen to radio and at the same time the recording will also go on. This is freeware. *www.screamer-radio.com/

mayneu

Journeyman
hailgautam said:
^^he sure has a sound card, or what? how else one would listen to any sound on a system? any why would download any music?
NOT NECESSARILY....HE SHOULD HAVE A SOUND CARD. INFACT MOST OF THE PC USERS ARE HAPPY WITH ON BOARD SOUND CARD. ONLY AUDIOPHILES WILL HAVE A SOUND CARD INSTALLED IN THEIR PC. HOW DO U KNOW HE HAS A SOUND CARD??? HE HASNT MENTIONED IT IN HIS POST...OK?
WHY CANT U LISTEN TO MUSIC IF U DONT HAVE A SOUND CARD INSTALLED??? HEARD OF ONBOARD GRAPHICS CARD???

ITS NOT ABOUT DOWNLOADING MUSIC, I JUST MENTIONED ITS FEATURE. IT CAN RECORD THE SONG IN MP3 FORMAT. OF COURSE I KNOW THAT ITS ILLEGEL.....

THATS WHAT I HAVE TOLD ALREADY.... :)

Last edited:

hailgautam

Youngling
mayneu said:
NOT NECESSARILY....HE SHOULD HAVE A SOUND CARD. INFACT MOST OF THE PC USERS ARE HAPPY WITH ON BOARD SOUND CARD. ONLY AUDIOPHILES WILL HAVE A SOUND CARD INSTALLED IN THEIR PC. HOW DO U KNOW HE HAS A SOUND CARD??? HE HASNT MENTIONED IT IN HIS POST...OK?
WHY CANT U LISTEN TO MUSIC IF U DONT HAVE A SOUND CARD INSTALLED??? HEARD OF ONBOARD GRAPHICS CARD???

ITS NOT ABOUT DOWNLOADING MUSIC, I JUST MENTIONED ITS FEATURE. IT CAN RECORD THE SONG IN MP3 FORMAT. OF COURSE I KNOW THAT ITS ILLEGEL.....

THATS WHAT I HAVE TOLD ALREADY.... :)

Why are you shouting????:confused:

mayneu

Journeyman
hailgautam said:
Why are you shouting????:confused:
just to make sure that u wont make the same mistake again.... by this way u will
understand what i mean.... and u will read the post carefully before making coments.... got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom