recommend a washing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Kenstar Tumble top.
u wont feel pain on back by loading fron front, and u wont even have to bow.

this is a top loading one and has a huge metal drum with horizontal axis. good design and powerful enuf. Its also much compact than all other front loading models.
im using it fir last 3 yrs nd i must a say, im extremely satisfied.
*www.compareindia.com/productdetails.php?id=7960

Last edited:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
i got one last month- whirlpool sensation neo-fully automatic, cost me 16000 ..it's doing good

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Wow, people rely on this forum for everything, starting from shaving sets to supercomputers!

That said, I have a Washy Talky, bought around 2 years ago, working perfectly fine. Its a budget range, so your wallet will only be a little lighter.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
IFB Elite
Front loader
Electromechanical timer
Three years now
No problems

Don't buy digital timer if you live on the coast!!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I've a seven year old Samsung semi-automatic.. it works like charm.. the only problem is that you need to move clothes.. as for fully automatic.. go for the IFB ones.. they're cool..

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^^ I am happy with my Samsung Fully Automatic top loading machine.
Pretty reliable inspite of me placing it in the bathroom in the dampest corner and its working great since 3 years.
I suggested all my family member to get Samsung looking from my experience and they are pretty happy with it now.

OFFTOPIC:
MARRIAGE: Costliest way to get your laundry done. :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^^
Yup buddy you are so right ! That is a wrong Smiley. Infact marriage is one joke where the better half simply doesnt get the joke. :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom