Recommend a Graphic card under 5k for E6300/946GZ combo......

OP
A

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
This last post has kind of demotivated me into investing in a GPU.
After 6 months or so these cards are outdated and one has to get new ones :(

Am thinking of dropping the idea itself to heck with games......will play on XBOX 360 instead....or maybe will try to get a good deal @ lamington road so it may be worth it.... uhh help guys :)

@sam
i read your other post ...it is sad when people buy things advised by shopkeepers......

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Am thinking of dropping the idea itself to heck with games......will play on XBOX 360 instead....or maybe will try to get a good deal @ lamington road so it may be worth it.... uhh help guys :)

Then you have to forgot gaming in PC, which is better than in consoles.(PC fanboi :D)

The only thing you can do is get a mid-high end card, so that it will last for few years. For ex, my friend bought a GTX260 and it works till today and can able to play almost all games at high~med settings in his 22" monitor.

This way you can be updated and once when games starts to struggle with your card, means you need to change it. :D

Lord073

Journeyman

Am thinking of dropping the idea itself to heck with games......will play on XBOX 360 instead....

Wrong Choice IMO:glass-disagre:. The next gen consoles are rumoured to arrive in 2013 and if the rumours are true then your XBox360 will be outdated within 2 years (Actually consoles are already outdated). So, PC gaming is much more future proof as compared to consoles IMO coz you always have the option of upgrading to better components when you feel the the need for it but you can't upgrade a console. Can you:?:

As thetechfreak said go for a mainstream card like the HD5750 or the GTS450 or if possible the HD5770. These cards are good enough to keep you pleased for a couple of years.

Top Bottom