Rebuild Corsair 400R case and PSU

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello Guys finally my build is over. But still waiting for the Fans to complete the cooling part.

I will post the Video of Corsair 400R and PSU GS800 soon .

Thanks
*www.megapix.com/?p=C71WAFN96.jpg
*www.megapix.com/?p=UJ96S1RO6.jpg
*www.megapix.com/?p=ATVWKKL16.jpg
www.megapix.com/?p=PW0ZAYRH6]*www.megapix.com/?p=PW0ZAYRH6.jpg[/URL]

Unboxing Videos Individual Product
[YOUTUBE]HxDDdCOn8WM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]2KcyxXVWnPk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]L4QXxof-gHo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]iBKdFpiIEAw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]MieH5DsXKec[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Nice pics, but due to its very high resolution, page loading time becomes lengthy. Consider resizing those pictures.

One question: does Thermalright silver arrow, block first two ram slots? (i.e. can you install any good ram like ripjaws x in the first slot?

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes we can install the ram which i had but sniper wont fit it. Also we cant use 3rd fan rest is fine it fits without issues but removing the ram requires to take the HSF.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Actually I am uploading few videos of Individual Products Unboxing Will Post here soon

How to post Youtube videos

MegaMind

Human Spambot
youtube.com/watch?v=0ib_AJQRWdE

Copy the bold part & paste [YOUTUBEhere/YOUTUBE] (with close & open square brackets, resp.)

S_V

In the zone
@macho84

Congrats and Awesome Purchase mate...

Honestly You are not justifying your cabinet by taking pictures like that....
Take your cabby where there is good lighting and take pictures without Flash.. If possible keep ISO setting to low/100.....

Thanks for the Videos.....

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes i will do the right photos as i am in hurry with some other work. i will be doing a nice review with all fans attached this weekend. I will post another video and many snap shots front to all sides.

Top Bottom