Rebecca Black's Friday Available For Rent. Anyone interested?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitraark

Decrepit
I don't get it , rent as in ?

BTW , i liked the video. I saw it so many times i came around to liking it.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I read somewhere that many of those comments had people saying things like,"I hope you slit your wrist and die" and "I hope you kill yourself" and stuff like that.
I wonder if she's still alive. Oh well.
Besides, you cant ask more than that when your idol and inspiration is none other than teen pop sensation... Justin Beiber.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
BTW , i liked the video. I saw it so many times i came around to liking it.

Yeah... I liked her and the song too!
Don't know if I liked that song from the beginning, and that's why watched it many times, OR if I watched it so many times, that I started liking it! :confused:

I wonder if she's still alive. Oh well.

She's alive and kicking! Reportedly, she isn't affected with the dis-likeness of the song. Real mature of her!

tkin

Back to school!!
Just watched the video, still searching for my eyeballs(and in mean time lost my hearing as well), god damned teenagers.

OP
deathwish

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
I don't get it , rent as in ?

The video is available at the YouTube Rental service, which has been launched sometime ago. Through this service, you will have to pay a certain amount prescribed by the owner of the video, and only then can you watch the video.

Note: In a new development, YouTube is not actually putting Friday on rent, because apparently, they finally realized that no one is willing to pay to watch that video!! :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Come On!! Black Friday on Rent!! Although I don't quite "hate" the song... its an EPIC FAIL!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Note: In a new development, YouTube is not actually putting Friday on rent, because apparently, they finally realized that no one is willing to pay to watch that video!! :p
All right then.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom