Rear Speaker Not Working 5.1

ajay2003

Broken In
Hi, I have windows 7. Motherboard ASUS P8H61-M LX sound card is an integrated Realtek ALC887 8-Channel Audio CODEC. Picked up the Creative SBS A520 speaker system. Every speaker works in its correct spot during test. But when i play music rear speaker not working. Any idea on what it could be? Thanks in advance

Gollum

Collector
update the audio card drivers and also try another player which has stereo to surround upmixing capability.

OP
A

ajay2003

Broken In
drivers updated, different players checked nothing happen. But noticed one thing today that very low and distorted sound coming from rear speaker
thanks for ur reply

Gollum

Collector
in windows 7 audio properties. go to advanced/enhancements. select speaker fill.
windows xp well not have this issue.

OP
A

ajay2003

Broken In
Already set
tel me one thing in 5.1 all the speaker give equal sound or there is some difference like sound of lead singer come only from front speaker.
after changing some setting i got sound from rear speaker but only music comes out from rear speaker not the singer sound

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
voice/dialogue comes from center speaker, ambient sounds from side/rear speakers, and music/main recordings from front speakers. of these, the side/rears are generally low-powered, since their purpose is to create 'ambience' and envelop the user rather than muddle with the main sound output from the fronts.

Top Bottom