Really Ameture.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Name :Aman
Backgroung:No knowledge of Web Servers,PHP,CSS,HTML,VB,Apache,C++,

Intersted In: Knowing A little about all of this in a easy manner?
Any Replies?NO!
PLEASE HELP

goobimama

 Macboy
Why don't you pick up a couple of books on HTML, dreamweaver and then move on to bigger things like PHP, CSS, and the rest alike.

My Advice is, get a good grounding of HTML as it is very very important in understanding web design. I have friends who design only through dreamweaver but later, cannot find errors and stuff like that. HTML is most powerful. I had a very old book on HTML, I guess there are much better one's now...

Then you can move on to a WYSIWYG editor like dreamweaver or Frontpage or Golive. Dreamweaver is the best In my opinion. Try out the Dummies books for dreamweaver, they are nice.

A definitive path you have to take is CSS, its very important in todays world as almost all the best websites are based on CSS. For this, I think CSS vault is the best *cssvault.com. First start of with a book on that, and then get up to date with CSS in the vault.

Important: Install all the browsers out there and test your site on each one of them. Make sure its as standard compliant as possible.

After that...well, let's see after that.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
Look for eBooks on the net !!

There is thread in this forum
Search for "eBooks" & you will land up there.
ENJOY ...........................
Read carefully and use the knowledge to enlighten urself

Status
Not open for further replies.