Razer keyboard ENTER button not responding...Help

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
erm primeabgb is quoting a price of 2.4k on x4 & not 2.2k...recent price hike or was that the price always??Its also showing X6 at 3.4k...worth it??

panwala95 in the buy help section recommended 2 models...

this should suffice-
either this- Logitech Gaming Keyboard G105 Keyboard | Keyboard | Flipkart.com
or this- Tt ESPORTS Knucker Keyboard | Keyboard | Flipkart.com
nothing other than this in your budget
sorry!

what are your guys take in these models??

tkin

Back to school!!
erm primeabgb is quoting a price of 2.4k on x4 & not 2.2k...recent price hike or was that the price always??Its also showing X6 at 3.4k...worth it??

Get G105 eyes closed, the software and the macro buttons alone make up for it.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Get G105 eyes closed, the software and the macro buttons alone make up for it.

what are the extra tid bits in the g105 in comparison to X4 sidewinder?? Is it worth paying 400 extra for G 105..macro buttons also seem to exist in the X4...

tkin

Back to school!!
what are the extra tid bits in the g105 in comparison to X4 sidewinder?? Is it worth paying 400 extra for G 105..macro buttons also seem to exist in the X4...
Its the hardware, plus the build quality and Logitech Gaming Software is awesome, it allows scripting and simulating any kind of events, read some reviews.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

X6 @3.4K, not worth its price.
X4, worth it.

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ It was s typo. Now I've corrected it. I mean to say that x6 isn't worth its price. You will get G110.
But @2.2K, x4 is worthy IMO.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ok guys i had gone to buy X4 Sidewinder & i couldnt find it...prime abgb saying they dont have anymore stock...Not even sure if they will receive it..has it shut production already??What should i do??my razer keyboard is going from bad to worse..having to rely on virtual keyboards now...y is x 4 not available anymore??Help pls...

tkin

Back to school!!
ok guys i had gone to buy X4 Sidewinder & i couldnt find it...prime abgb saying they dont have anymore stock...Not even sure if they will receive it..has it shut production already??What should i do??my razer keyboard is going from bad to worse..having to rely on virtual keyboards now...y is x 4 not available anymore??Help pls...
Microsoft X4 SideWinder Gaming Keyboard X 4 - BILL + 1YR WAR | eBay

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Razer makes below average hardware which does not last more than a year in majority of cases. Anyone aware is not buying products from Razer, buy Logitech from next time.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Razer makes below average hardware which does not last more than a year in majority of cases. Anyone aware is not buying products from Razer, buy Logitech from next time.

Yeah i realised that quite late..had bought it last year..just after warranty gets over..more than 7 keys not working now..more keys stop working everyday..really disappointed with razer products..thought they would be quality material.. :(

Top Bottom