Status
Not open for further replies.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey, I've having problems in memorizing the movelist in WWe raw(older version 2002-03). Can anyone give me the movelist for the various moves that can be done.
Also, can a superstar give more than 1 kind of finishing moves?

BLINK182

Broken In
JUST GRAPPLE FROM DA BACK OF DA PLAYER AND THEN
PRESS GRAPPLE ACTION PUNCH! I TRIED IT ONCE WITH CHRIS BENYAT! HE DID RIC FLARES SUB-MISSION MOVE

Milkshake

Banned
BLINK182 said:
JUST GRAPPLE FROM DA BACK OF DA PLAYER AND THEN
PRESS GRAPPLE ACTION PUNCH! I TRIED IT ONCE WITH CHRIS BENYAT! HE DID RIC FLARES SUB-MISSION MOVE

Its Chris Benoit
and Ric Flair game is not in that game
nor Figure Four Leg lock......nor did Chris ever performed it.

OP
yrana2002

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
You've been late to answer. I've learnt them myself.

You got to stagger your opponent while you're meter is flashing, then grapple with S and press S+A, which will give the default special move, like Rock Bottom or Angle Slam, etc.

While such grappling, if you press A, it will grapple it from behind and then the S+A will perform some other move, like Triple German Suplex for Kurt Angle.

It can be performed by S+A while opponent is lying on the floor. These will be most often submission moves, like Sharpshooter or Crossface for Chris Benoit or Ankle Lock for Kurt Angle.

Same thing applies for ringposts. Just Irish whip your opponent onto ringpost and grapple, then press S+A. This would result in a Superplex off the ropes or some other moves such as the Spear by Rhyno.

You can perform special move from the ropes by pressing S+A while on the ringpost. This may result like a Reverse MoonSault of Lita or Head Bang from Chris Benoit.

Note: All these apply only when your meter starts flashing. Do it by hitting opponent or taunting.

One thing i have not been able to find out is how to lay a opponent on the table so that i can jump on it and break it. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom