Status
Not open for further replies.

jack// ani

In the zone
I assume you are having a premium account!!

So you are expecting to extend your premium service without paying....thats kinda funny isn’t it!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I am not sure if the point system exists still, but that can be used to redeem some life of validity i guess...

thecyclone2k

In the zone
jack// ani said:
I assume you are having a premium account!!

So you are expecting to extend your premium service without paying....thats kinda funny isn’t it!!!

Well, there was an offer few days back where peopel signed up for free premium account.

susk21

Broken In
"Upload your files in your Premium-Zone, and you will get points for downloads of your files. You can then convert your collected points to free premium-accounts. (Check "Convert points" in your premium-zone.) You can also extend your own premium-account for free. You will get one point per download if the downloader is a free-user AND your file is bigger than 1 MB AND the downloader has generated less than 5 points in the last hour. This rules have been introduced to protect us from abuse"
This is from Rapidshare FAQ!

royal

Padawan
hey Chindi_Chor

please tell me how u paid for a premium rapid account ... I would like to get one but without use of credit card... is there any other way??? :?:

and do they offer unlimited download or is there a max. limit??? :evil:

OP
C

Chindi_Chor

Journeyman
Rapidshare...Offer Was for Few dayzz

Free Accountzz so i got 1...

Now i can extend to many dayzz wit POintzz..

3 GB per day...Unlimited download..

Max Parllel . resume too..

tanxx......

rajas700

Youngling
10000 point's were needed to extend u r account for one month...one of ur upload download = to 1 point's(it must be above 1 mb)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom