Rapidshare downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejesh

Broken In
Is there any download accelerator/manager with which I can download multiple rapidshare files with resume support?

multiple rs files......u need a premium......some people just hack a rs premium account and put it in the net for everone to use...it ILLEGAL.....mind you.......but thats just a disclaimer.........doesnt prevent me from using it...
sorry, but by the rules and regulations of this forum i cannot tell you the premium username and pword....but google for it...........again, its illegal.....

abt the file resuming....use flashget 1.71 with the 30-split hack and the download speed in 'cable modem' for the best results.

u need to put the addrss of the file in the referrer box in flashget for it to work....

choudang

Padawan
you can download multiple files from rapidshare... for that you have to flash your IP dynamically [you need a .bat file]. if Admin and Mod, both are agree.. i can put the code here. cuz i don't want any on a warning or banned tags with my id.

you can't resume the downloads from rapidshare without premium accouts.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
i dont think the bat file u r talking about is illegal, its just for changing ip.. now wat can u do if someone uses it for other reasons

choudang

Padawan
assume that, you are using BSNL BB connection. when you dial it up, the server gives you a IP which is dynamic, you can't change it up without disconnecting. this bat file plays the click when you run it up.

what is the logic behind this? it flashes the IP from the server and you have one new IP. when you are downloading one file from rapidshare, just run the file and download another file.

i need the permission to post the code....

choudang

Padawan
yes.. some ipconfig commands.... can you flash the DNS to release a new IP when you are still connected?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well, i think the commands to renew ip address haf been posted in the tutorials section. search...

but the best way is to use a proxy server...anonymiser..it protects ur privacy and is 100% legal too!

have you tried it shwetanshu?

i have. and i found one which works, too....
its called stealther. i used it and went to a ip-finding site, it said im from nigeria......w00t

after i upgraded to winxp sp2 it doesnt work..wonder why

Status
Not open for further replies.