Rainbow Six: Vegas demo link wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
It's just what the topic says. I've searched really hard for the download link and all I get is loads of video downloads of this game or I have to register to download. Being a person who plays games occasionally, I hate to register to download just one demo. Can anyone provide me a link to download this game's demo? Oh yeah, I'm not a subscriber to Digit magazine, so don't tell me to look into those DVDs :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
AFAIK the first Rainbow Six Vegas game only had it's demo released for the Xbox 360 over Xbox Live.PC got a full retail release & didn't provide any demo.

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
AFAIK the first Rainbow Six Vegas game only had it's demo released for the Xbox 360 over Xbox Live.PC got a full retail release & didn't provide any demo.

:eek: really!???? That was so stupid of them. Thanks for the info anyway. Time to get the full version then :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I can easily vouch for this game's credibility for being one of the best squad based Tactical Shooter ever.You won't have to think twice before getting it.I suppose the original version is very cheap & the price had plummeted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.