Question about Memory-Configurator.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman050

Journeyman
Hi guys

I have thinking of buying this RAM from MemoryC

*www.memory-configurator.com/produc...C2_6400_HZ_Series_Dual_Channel_kit/index.html

Now everything including shipping will cost me 109.99 Euros (approx Rs 6000).

Will there be any extra custom rates applied? Also, how much time will it take the RAM to arrive in New Delhi? Is MemoryC reliable?

Id like some feedback from people who have used MemoryC

Thanks

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
I have used Mem C and I think u buying GSKILL HZ PC 6400 isn't it? Look get it shipped from 30 euro shipping I mean DHL or Blue Dart what ever option is there . And as far as custom hardly 700 Rs will be charged :) so do not worry do not try saving money in Postal 1 ma frnd get his ram lost as this 1 have no security ;) HAppy shipping :D

OP
H

hitman050

Journeyman
Thanks man. Ill see about the shipping. If I use DHL Express, when will receive the kit?

Also, how exactly will I pay the customs?

kooabs03

Banned
@hitman question is how will he have to pay the custom this 700 bucks. will it b included with the courier charges or will he have to pay it on delivery?

gannu_rox

In the zone
kooabs03 said:
@hitman question is how will he have to pay the custom this 700 bucks. will it b included with the courier charges or will he have to pay it on delivery?

On delivery... BTW jus let us know wen u recieved d stuff n d nett price...

OP
H

hitman050

Journeyman
I have to order first but I have a bit of a problem. I have a debit card, but they only accept credit card :(

I have asked them about this, as well as the time/security offered by Register Airfare and DHL express. I don't really want to spend another 20 euros, for just a few more days.

I wish such HQ RAM was available in India, but first time im buying computer parts online, so I want to be 100% sure.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
U did not believe me then get Postal 1 and get ur ram lost :mad: EH. plz do not get postal its for your sake :) Get DHL ;)

monkey

Padawan
Shashwat Pant said:
In 2 -3 days ;) and 700 custom will be charged not more than that :D

Are you sure its Rs. 700/- flat. I have imported memories too (through DHL) and I was charged 26% of the value of RAM by the customs!! DHL charged extra for custom works and clearance.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Get Dealer to write Gift on the package to be on safe side :).

G.skill sells for 80$ in US, might want to try a dealer on Ebay for 80$ plus 15$ for shipping :)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
hitman050 said:
What difference would that make?

What Gift writing on package.?Well last time i got something from US, i was told writing Gift on package exempts you from Customs...so i told my ebay dealer and my stuff came without prrolems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom