queries regarding transcend T.sonic 610

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
have bought transcend T.sonic 610 1 gb from nehru place,delhi
though the player is value for money but i an not satisfied with the earphones provided with it .
1->CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THE PRICE OF SONY FONTOPIA EARPHONES ?

2->ARE THE BATTREYS OF T.sonic 610 availabe IN INDIA. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ?

3->WHAT IS THE LATEST FIRMWARE VERSION ? I AM HAVING VERSION 3.3

4->IS THERE ANY RISK INVOVED IN UPDATING THE FIRMWARE ?

gmanog

Journeyman
I suppose, there are many models in sony fontopia, you select a specific model and ask for the price, you can head to sony india website and see the MRP, though lot of models are not available there.
you can buy a Creative EP 630, its a good earphone, its available in chennai for Rs. 975.

firmware version 3.4 is the latest version, its available for download here
*www.transcendusa.com/Support/DLCenter/index.asp

there is no risk involved in updating the firmware, but you will loose the data stored, backup before upgrading firmware.

you could have found answers for your questions just by googling. I suggest you, before asking anything here, just do a google search.

OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
gmanog said:
I suppose, there are many models in sony fontopia, you select a specific model and ask for the price, you can head to sony india website and see the MRP, though lot of models are not available there.
you can buy a Creative EP 630, its a good earphone, its available in chennai for Rs. 975.

firmware version 3.4 is the latest version, its available for download here
*www.transcendusa.com/Support/DLCenter/index.asp

there is no risk involved in updating the firmware, but you will loose the data stored, backup before upgrading firmware.

you could have found answers for your questions just by googling. I suggest you, before asking anything here, just do a google search.

THANKS MAN 4r Ur REPLY AND Ur VALUABLE SUGGESION
BUT CAN ANY ONE TELL ME "WHETHER transcend T.sonic 610 BATTERY AVAILABLE IN INDIA" ? IF YES PLZ SPECIFY THE COST ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom