[Q] What should replace my One XL?

Insomnia

Broken In
Hey friends,

Ive had this phone for a while now, and two things has been an absolute stand out for me..first, the customization (its great to change absolutely everything in a rooted android phone) and second, the battery life (it sucks, my god even the standby time is bad). Ive never been a heavy user, and most crucial part in any phone software according to me is the user experience, i would rate a phone with less stellar spec and smooth, fluid and reliable OS higher than a beast of a phone with bugged OS. My One XL has been primarily used to make calls and browse the web, thats it..no games no nothing but Ive found that sometimes even that is not possible may be because the phone froze, or simply restarted or the app crashed.. And there is the battery life.. I get about 12hrs approx. from a single charge, I get it 1800mAh is small for an android device, few apps helped but I made it a habit to carry a second phone, in case I need one if XL dies out(and it has in the past).

While I love the customization of this phone, Im looking for something simple, something which I can simply pick up and do thing and rest assured it would get things done. Recently Lumia 730 caught my attention it has 720p display, a fairly decent OS, bit bigger battery.

Should I go for Lumia 730? Is there any other option I should be looking at?

Top Bottom