^^

ok sure.. :D

Coz, (even i forget) as i was busy building my own Core i7 rig these days... :D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
-------------
@ tarey: :(

after installing the Neat Digit plugin (using greasemonkey script file on FF) the post quick reply option jus DOES NOT automatically highlight my new post, to see the post posted by me, i always hv to do F5.. any one else facing this problem.. ??
--------------

Cheers n e-peace....

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sorry all for hijacking the thread :p.

@Ashu, thx for the input , but i could not completely understand your problem :D . Can you please explain.
I have made modifications in my code and made a Firefox extension instead of the greasemonkey plugin for it. So you wont need greasemonkey plugin from next time , just add the extention to your firefox addons and its done, and yeah i have added some new features too. I am still testing it before i provide the link for it on the thread. I will try to include the fix for your problem too (so please explain it).

and please post in the official thread for this so others wont have problem here.

Edit: Ashu i think i got your problem , please try the same after disabling the plugin . I htink its the problem with the forum itself, i disabled my script and still i could not see my post updated on the thread. Please confirm this, if its a folum bug, then i can not help :(.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx for the reply buddy. :)

yup, will try disabling the script and see wat happens..

btw, copying and pasting the above query in ur Official thread.. now.. so tat u can also reply there.. :D:D
-------------

Cheers n e-peace.....

@ashu,bhai dimaag toh theek hai na?
Playing on PSP when you have a helluva PC!
Come on yahoo someday I've got a 50 page long list of games for you to play on your new baby. :D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

lol..

yaar im alright here.. but portability (in case of PSP gaming) bhi toh koi cheez hai naa.. :D:D

and u are also toh making ur own core i7 rig naa.. ?? (if im not mistaken).. :D:D
-----------

Btw, was playing Pac man world 3 on PSP... average game...nothing good or bad.. :)

silenthill84

psp modifier
i dont like socom's controls i am used to syphon filter's controls (analog stick aiming and movement with [] X O /\ )
also i have played and finished chili con carnage, daxter, gun showdown i think i have played most shooter games but still i cant wait to get my hands on more.
any more u know ????????

try out RESISTANCE RETRIBUTION its awesome dude, and also try out PRINNY which is a platform game.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
well, does the game.. MLB 2K9 work on 3.90 m333.. ?? I got it but its NOT working.. os any ideas.. ??

sac236

Right off the assembly line
hello everyone... i am new here...:razz:
from mumbai...

my english is poor so please try to understand me..

i wanna buy a new ppc... (4 my 10 year son) for his birthday present...
1) so guys pls. help mi out and suggest which one 2 buy and from where...

2) i visit croma ... there is price of the new 3000 series is 9700/- is it ok or its higher side...

3) and let me know for every game, i have to buy new cd? and what its cost appox.?

4) is there internal memory or have to buy memory card... how much GB memory card supported? and what the cost?

Thanks in advance....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
2.) Croma has the 3000 series of PSP SLIM AND LITE, wich is jus NOT moddable... they had the 2004 series PSP a few months back wich was priced at 8990/- and this one was moddable.

3.) DO NOT waste ur money on UMDs known as Universal Media Disks (they are mini DVDs for PSP usage ONLY) :) instead, buy a 2004 series PSP wich can be m0dded (at lamington rd., grant rd east) and then u can insert games into the memory card (MSPD=Memory Stick pro duo from sandisk) and then let ur Son play it..
the approx cost of UMDs (PSP game DVDs) is from Rs.999 to 1699/- :( so its a costly affair.. (i had written a full explaination on HOW TO find out if ur PSP is moddable or no) so plz search the first 10 pgs of this thread) :)

basically, if the PSP comes with 4.xx firmware, its a NON moddable PSP (containing a non moddable ta008 v3 motherboard inside it, so DO NOT buy that)

look for PSP's with 3.xx firmwares... :) (though they are hard to find in the market as Sony Worldwide and Sony India replaced all those moddable 2004 PSP's with the newer PSP 3000 models :(:(
4.) U get Sandisk's memory Stick Pro Duo memory cards wich can be inserted into the PSP's card slot (located at the side of the PSP) and the price of these cards are as follows (jus an approximate pricing plz.. ) :)

1GB MSPD (Sandisk) -------------> Rs. 700/-
2GB MSPD (Sandisk) -------------> Rs. 1200/-
4GB MSPD (Sandisk) -------------> Rs. 1500/-
8GB MSPD (Sandisk) -------------> <no idea> :(

(guys correct me if im wrong on the pricing part)

and a max of 16GB is support on the PSP...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
not allowed to discuss in this forum (read rules) else u will be banned.. :|
----------

I played the game and i jus can say this "this game is fcuking awesome"... :D with gr8 graphics and awesome controls.. :D

sac236

Right off the assembly line
thanks ashu.... 4 this usefull information...

after modding psp... umd still works or only memory card will work? or both works?

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Does anyone know if the crack for 3000 is out? Which websites can I check to find out when the crack for the 3000 will be out?
Thanks.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@raghavpande do you have resistance retribution?? do you have any new games??

Status
Not open for further replies.