PS2 DVDS in bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

vm_killer

Broken In
hi guys,

have been searching for shops selling ps2 dvds. can anyone provide me pointers to shops other than national bazaar?

I

ImAClown

its hard to get ps2 dvds so plz donate or gift ur ps2 to me if not impossible :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you'll get loads of games at Toys Kemp at Brigade road, i think they are pirated (cost ~100-200) but still sold in such a famous shop:( :))

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thats frm where i bought NFS PU, F1C, NFS MW:D (but Original PC ones:))).

you'll find these PS2 games in baskets:D (you wont miss it:D)

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
There is one store in S P Road selling only console games. As you enter S P Road take the first left diagonal road & then the first left lane, its the second or third store on the left side. The name of the store starts with Media (I think, not sure though).

Hope this helps!!

OP
V

vm_killer

Broken In
the games at sapphire are not the latest ones. but u do get it for some 95 bucks.
have found another shop in the same lane (opposite side of amoeba). its a new one and have put up an advertising board saying they sell all kinda video games. here u get all latest games. check out.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Theres a shop opposite to Sapphires that sells PS2 DVDs too. I think its called Glasgow Computers. You can also check out Landmark @ Forum mall. Most of the Sony World shops also sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom