protection for cd/ dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
Boyz & even girls , i want to know "how can I give password protection to the compact disc (cd) or even dvd". Is there anybody who tells me about creating password protective disc, if u know some software or utility ,plz tell me, thanx in advance bye.

choudang

Padawan
i don't think that you can protect your CD/DVD with Password. i'm not too sure about it.

but yu can protect you CD/DVD for duplication. there are few softwares those are used to protect the source. protected CD/DVD's are not source visible as well as copy-protected. if you want to do a CD>>CD burning .. you won't be successfull. sorry to say that i cann't give the name of that softs.even i'm looking for it.

champ_rock

champ_rock
i thought of a technique.... dont know if it work though... someone please try and post it her....

download the SECURE DOC....

it gives u the facility to login using a user account and pass..... and encrypts the selected file ...
now u can simply encrypt all ur files to be writed...
and then when u go to some other comp u can install secure doc there too (keep uncrypted copy of securedoc in the cd..) and then log in using ur account and view ur files.........

noone else will be able to open ur files...
i think his should work... until and unless it creates some registry entries about its encryption technique and key used................

Kniwor

Learner
champ...i think there are many ways of doing this..easier also...but what he wants is enter a pssword on cd/dvd and it becomes ready for using...

champ_rock

champ_rock
o ko k... but still does my option work....... i have not tried it..... has anyone trieed please post comments

Status
Not open for further replies.