Thanks Again all of you.:)

Guys I need help again.I don't know if my 450W PSU is capable enough to handle the power supply requirements of new processor.How do I know if my 450 W PSU is enough for the new processor?Do I have to add the power requirement of each component and make sure that it doesn't exceed 450W. Sorry I don't know much about these things.:|

What's the brand and model? If it's corsair or seasonic, then it is okay but if its some Zebronics or other local crap, then you should get COrsair CX500V CX430V.

What's the brand and model? If it's corsair or seasonic, then it is okay but if its some Zebronics or other local crap, then you should get COrsair CX500V CX430V.

Actually I am using the PSU that came inbuilt with the cabinet.It's 450 W and I never thought about changing it until now.So should I upgrade my PSU along with the processor???:|

N.B:There is "Odessey CIL 450 W" written on PSU's cover.Probably its company's name is Odessey.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
change it ti corsair cxv2 430w.fx 8120 consumes more power so it is better to get branded psu + you have also hd 6670 running

Cilus

laborare est orare
Wait a bit before purchasing the CPU. As per some rumors (from some official sources), AMD is launching their rest of the Piledriver lineups (including 4 Core FX-4300 and 6 Core FX-6300) in India very soon. I think FX-6300 is the perfect processor for your motherboard.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Wait a bit before purchasing the CPU. As per some rumors (from some official sources), AMD is launching their rest of the Piledriver lineups (including 4 Core FX-4300 and 6 Core FX-6300) in India very soon. I think FX-6300 is the perfect processor for your motherboard.

Omg! what a good news!:-D

:clap2:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Again we will see the competition in the budget line up...

ASHISH65

Technomancer
avoid fx 4100,6100 .they are not good for gaming.wait for fx 6300 and fx 4300.

get branded psu like corsiar cxv2 430w.

logout20

Journeyman
Get a Corsair cxv2 430 FIRST

and go for FX 8350 at 11.5k...

this increase your budget by 4.5k but ..its worth it..

upgrade your mobo after some time..

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Buddy, please read all the previous posts before suggesting. OP's motherboard isn't good enough to handle a 8 Core FX CPU and that's why everybody is suggesting him a Quad or Hexa Core CPU.

Top Bottom